ADVICE PLS Emily or Olivia / Hudson or Nathan

[name]Hi[/name], baby number 3 is due soon and I would love your advice on these names. Last name is [name]Smith[/name]. Sibling names are [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name].
For Girls: [name]Emily[/name] or [name]Olivia[/name] as a first name? Hubby prefers [name]Emily[/name] or [name]Sarah[/name].
For Boys: [name]Hudson[/name] or [name]Nathan[/name] as a first name? Hubby prefers [name]Nathan[/name] or [name]Troy[/name].

thanks so much,
:slight_smile:

[name]Both[/name] of the girl names you picked are very popular, but I think that’s fine considering that your daughters’ names are popular too. I prefer [name]Emily[/name] with your daughters, have you considered [name]Isabella[/name], [name]Anna[/name], or [name]Elizabeth[/name]?
Because your daughters’ names are very girly, a boy name will be very different sounding no matter what. I prefer [name]Nathan[/name], but you should consider [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Walter[/name], [name]Benedict[/name], and [name]Henry[/name].

With [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name] (two of my favorites!!), I like [name]Emily[/name] and [name]Nathan[/name]. Although, [name]Olivia[/name] and [name]Hudson[/name] could work equally well. [name]Sarah[/name] is also one of my favorites, but I like that [name]Emily[/name] and [name]Olivia[/name] have very different sounds from [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name] – [name]Sarah[/name] is a little closer, but that is very nitpicky. They’re all lovely names.

Also, it seems to me that if you like [name]Emily[/name] and [name]Olivia[/name] and your husband likes [name]Emily[/name] and [name]Sarah[/name] … wouldn’t [name]Emily[/name] be the winner there? Same with [name]Nathan[/name]. If that’s the name you agree on, it seems like a good way to pick a name! :slight_smile: Or you could bring all the names to the hospital and decide there. It’s very possible she or he will feel very much more like one of them than the others. That’s what I would do. Good luck!

I like all the girl names, but [name]Emily[/name] and [name]Sarah[/name] are my favorite. Since you both seem to agree with [name]Emily[/name], I think it is the winner!

From the boy names, I like [name]Troy[/name] and [name]Hudson[/name]. I don’t care for [name]Nathan[/name], but that is just me, it is a perfectly acceptable name.

Ultimately I would go with [name]Emily[/name] and [name]Hudson[/name].

For the girls I like [name]Olivia[/name] or [name]Sarah[/name] to go with your other daughters.
For the boys I prefer [name]Nathan[/name] or [name]Troy[/name] to go with your girls.

[name]Olivia[/name] and [name]Nathan[/name] would be my picks.

British names go quite well with your family. [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Sophie[/name], and [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Philippa[/name]/ [name]Pippa[/name], [name]Rosie[/name]…
For a boy, [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Sophie[/name], and [name]Matthew[/name], [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Atticus[/name], [name]Benedict[/name], [name]Archie[/name], [name]William[/name], [name]Oliver[/name]…

I would pick [name]Emily[/name] and [name]Nathan[/name] personally. I think they go best with your children’s names.

I like [name]Emily[/name] (a classic) and [name]Troy[/name] with your sibset.