Aesthetic boards by Ruthie

Here you go x

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

These are beautiful! Could I possibly have one for [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]?

1 Like

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like it! :white_heart:

2 Likes

I love it so much🥰!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

1 Like

these are so pretty! i would love a Willa Dorothy if you have the time ^^

1 Like

If I’m allowed to request another one, I’d love one for [name_f]Johanna[/name_f] or Cvita, your choice. No worries if not.

1 Like

I found it quite hard to find an aesthetic for this name! Because [name_f]Anya[/name_f] is a Russian name I was thinking about snow and ballet, but mn [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] makes it kinda floral haha, and the combination felt more floral to me. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like it x

2 Likes

I love all of these, especially Cleo Solaris

And if you can I would love to see Adriano Lucas

1 Like

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] is beautiful x hope you like it!

3 Likes

Here’s [name_f]Johanna[/name_f]! Such a sweet name x

4 Likes

I love it!

1 Like

Could I have another for [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f]? The last one was gorgeous :blush:

1 Like

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like it x

2 Likes

It’s stunning thank you

1 Like

Here you go x hope you like it

2 Likes

It’s beautiful, thank you x

1 Like

Could you please do one for [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Vela[/name_f] [name_u]Allison[/name_u]? Thanks so much! :grin:

1 Like

When you have time time I’d love to see [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_u]Loveday[/name_u]!

1 Like

Wow [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f], these are gorgeous!! I especially love what you did with [name_f]Eluned[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f]! Please could I request [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u]? No rush at all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like