Aesthetic Boards & Logos by Ameliaanwen

Hi :yellow_heart: I know there are so many of these around, but I love doing aesthetic boards and would love to do some of your names! Just send them in!! Iā€™m happy to do boys and girls.

This is the type of thing that I do:

14 Likes

I would love one for [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] please!

1 Like

Those are so, so beautiful! I would absolutely love one for [name_f]Evaluna[/name_f] if you have time, but no rush!! Thank you so much :white_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

These are beautiful! Could I have [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] please?

1 Like

[name_m]Can[/name_m] I have one for [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] please? These are beautiful!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] them. I love doing aesthetic boards too haha. So fun.

[name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] is my latest love, if you have time. Thanks

1 Like

these are gorgeous! could i have one for [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] [name_u]Ailbhe[/name_u] Primrose? (ailbhe is al-vuh if that makes a difference)

1 Like

Iā€™d love to see one for [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f], if you have the time!

1 Like

Would love to see one for [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f], please. (No rush!) :slight_smile:

1 Like

I always love these threads! Could you do [name_f]Imogene[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] please?

1 Like

Beautiful!

[name_m]Can[/name_m] you do one for [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] & [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] (as a sibset or individually). Thank you!

1 Like

[name_f]Vela[/name_f] [name_f]Samiya[/name_f] please! :grin:

1 Like

how pretty!! could you do one for Revere August (b) please? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like!!

2 Likes

Thank you! Here you go :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Amazing! Thank you so much

I would love to see a board for [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] :two_hearts:

1 Like

[name_m]Can[/name_m] you do [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] Adonis?

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like it!! [name_f]Evaluna[/name_f] is so pretty - how are you pronouncing it?

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: