Aesthetic Boards & Logos by Ameliaanwen

I absolutely adore this!

1 Like

[name_m]Can[/name_m] you please do [name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] and [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] [name_u]Roy[/name_u] for me?

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! If I am allowed to ask for another one, could you do an aesthetic for the name [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]? (If not, thanks anyway! Thank you!)

1 Like

wow, i love :heart_eyes: thank you so muchly

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] them! They’re so beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m amazed - again!! Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Could I please have a logo and board for Maan Elendil (g)? :first_quarter_moon_with_face: :herb:

1 Like

Sure!! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like them :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Of course!! I interpreted the combination meaning as ‘garland of the lake’ so I’ve tried to base this aesthetic board on that - hope you like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Of course!! I wanted it more green, ethereal and foresty but the blue/pink ethereal and foresty theme took over! :sweat_smile::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Could I see [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Layla[/name_f] and [name_f]Gracie[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Kaya[/name_u] please?!

1 Like

When you have time. [name_m]Can[/name_m] you do [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] for me :blush:

1 Like

I love these! Thank you so much! You did great!

1 Like

I love it! Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Could you do boards for Mariposa Inez and Orlando Moon please?

1 Like

@anon25197097 and @EmilyMcA - are these for a board or logo?

1 Like

Board please :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I love each one.

1 Like

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] yes sorry, board please!

1 Like

Yes, here you go :yellow_heart:

3 Likes