Aesthetic Boards & Logos by Ameliaanwen

Here you go :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sorry for the delay!

2 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the earthy/ scholarly vibes. Thank you

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], It’s me again :slight_smile:
Whenever you got time, I would love to have boards for these:
[name_f]Cosima[/name_f] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Lysander[/name_m] [name_u]Poet[/name_u]

I also wanted to say that you are really talented and we are all appreciate your efforts.

2 Likes

For sure! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like them :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you so much - I really appreciate you saying that! I will get onto those lovely names today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Aww these look so pretty!! Could I have some boards for Peggy Josephine and Bridie Susannah, please?

2 Likes

thats so lovely! :pleading_face: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I’ve got kind of a weird request haha…could you please do a board for [name_f]Dagmar[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] and Mirre Maan (both girls) but make it harry potter style? Not in a specific hogwarts house, but just harry potter vibes x

1 Like

Oh, they are all so beautiful! I have tried to make boards myself, but it is so much harder than it looks! All I got was a headache and watering eyes. And then I look at your boards and how many you have done… yes, you are really talented. You must be :grin:
Anyway, could I have boards for Jaguar Matthias & Coralie Viviane, please?

1 Like

Here you go!! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like them - let me know which is your favourite :two_hearts::yellow_heart:

I didn’t mean for the girls to have a similar theme and the boys to have a similar theme, but I guess that’s how the cookie crumbled!!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I love them all really, they are so lovely. I think the similar themes ties them together nicely :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! And sure - here you go :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks so much!!

1 Like

Haha, not weird at all! And I adore [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] so this was really fun!! Because [name_f]Dagmar[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] is red to me and Mirre Maan is blue, I inadvertently sorted them into houses lol :woman_facepalming: Anyway, I redid them with a more general [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] vibe, so here’s both styles. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] I did okay - let me know! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Wow I loooove them all! If I were to divide them into houses, I would also put Mirre in Ravenclaw and [name_f]Dagmar[/name_f] in Gryffindor :mage:t4: :ringer_planet:
Thanks so much again, this always puts a smile on my face x

If you ever find the time, I would love the same thing for [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] en [name_u]Ebbe[/name_u] [name_m]Leander[/name_m] (boys) :relaxed:

1 Like

Aw thank you!! That’s so kind :pleading_face::two_hearts: Here you go :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

could you do Bellamy Rhodes and Cleo Sage for me, please?

thanks!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

[name_m]Can[/name_m] you do one for [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] & [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]? :blush:

1 Like

Could I have one for [name_u]Sacha[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] James?!!

1 Like

They are so lovely :two_hearts:
Thank you!

1 Like