Aesthetic Boards & Logos by Ameliaanwen

Thanks so much!!

1 Like

Haha, not weird at all! And I adore [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] so this was really fun!! Because [name_f]Dagmar[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] is red to me and Mirre Maan is blue, I inadvertently sorted them into houses lol :woman_facepalming: Anyway, I redid them with a more general [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] vibe, so here’s both styles. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] I did okay - let me know! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Wow I loooove them all! If I were to divide them into houses, I would also put Mirre in Ravenclaw and [name_f]Dagmar[/name_f] in Gryffindor :mage:t4: :ringer_planet:
Thanks so much again, this always puts a smile on my face x

If you ever find the time, I would love the same thing for [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] en [name_u]Ebbe[/name_u] [name_m]Leander[/name_m] (boys) :relaxed:

1 Like

Aw thank you!! That’s so kind :pleading_face::two_hearts: Here you go :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Wow, that is so perfect, I absolutely love it, thank you! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

could you do [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] and [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] for me, please?

thanks!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

[name_m]Can[/name_m] you do one for [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] & [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]? :blush:

1 Like

Could I have one for [name_u]Sacha[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] James?!!

1 Like

They are so lovely :two_hearts:
Thank you!

1 Like

Here you go :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Here’s [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] first :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Could I see a board for [name_f]Thomasina[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f], please?

1 Like

Could I have one for [name_m]Fraser[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] & one for [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] please?!