Aesthetic Boards & Logos by Ameliaanwen

Here you go :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Here’s [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] first :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Could I see a board for [name_f]Thomasina[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f], please?

1 Like

Could I have one for [name_m]Fraser[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] & one for [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] please?!

1 Like

could you do logos for [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] & [name_f]Fiadh[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] please :blush: thank you in advance!

1 Like

Here’s the logo for Maan Elendil! I apologise for the delay, I’ve only just seen that you wanted a logo too :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Of course, really pretty names! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

thank you so much!! I love them!

1 Like

Here they are :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Here’s [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Absolutely no problem with the logo! :wink: I love the logo and the boards! Made me fall in love with [name_u]Ebbe[/name_u] all over again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The one for [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] is amaaazing, thanks so much again x

1 Like

Of course!! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Sure, sorry for the delay! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Of course, hope you like them!

2 Likes

Thank you so much, they’re perfect :heart_eyes:

1 Like

hello :yellow_heart: could i have an aesthetic board for cecily olivine and one for mathilda honey please x

1 Like

Hello again :sunny: could I please get a logo for [name_u]Tully[/name_u] [name_u]Rivers[/name_u] (gn) when you have time? Thank you!

1 Like

Here’s [name_f]Mathilda[/name_f] [name_f]Honey[/name_f] - it’s so pretty!! :yellow_heart::honey_pot:

1 Like

Could you do Maelys Meadow please? (a board)

1 Like

tankoo :relaxed:

1 Like