Aesthetic Boards & Logos by Ameliaanwen

thank youuu :yellow_heart::yellow_heart: i love it

When you have a moment, would you mind doing [name_m]Haro[/name_m] [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m], please?

1 Like

Here’s [name_u]Rye[/name_u] Woodruff! Apologies for the delay :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Me again! If I can request again, I’d love some logo’s for Hebe Hannah, Frigg Leorit and Wolf Elias x

1 Like

Of course - you can request as many as you want, the more the better!! Here are the logos for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sure! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like it :yellow_heart:

1 Like

That’s so perfect! Tsym!

1 Like

oh wauw, I love them! :orange_heart: if you find the time, I’d love a board for hebe hannah & frigg leorit in a [name_f]Narnia[/name_f] kinda style? haha i’m sorry for the weird request, I just love the films and books so much!

1 Like

So perfect! I love it! Thank you!

1 Like

Adorable!!! Thank you!

1 Like

@Ruthvd I’m so sorry! I thought I’d done it already - hope you like both :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I know you’ve had a lot of requests but you are so talented in what you do that I can’t resist asking for some of my names to be done :two_hearts:

If you have the time, I’d love ones for:
april joanna
emily patience aneira
olwen eleanor
neville gordon

(I know I asked for a lot but you do them so well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

Thank you :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Could you do [name_u]Tilden[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] (g) please :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! Sorry for the wait - here are all of them :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Of course! Apologies for the delay :cupid:

1 Like

@Ameliaanwen These are absolute perfection :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I can’t thank you enough!!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Hi Mimi! If you have time, can you please do a board for Laurentin Heath :)?

1 Like

Hey! Of course - hope you like it :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you :fallen_leaf: !!! It’s so beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love it very much :).

1 Like