Aesthetic Boards & Logos by Ameliaanwen

Hi Mimi! If you have time, can you please do a board for Laurentin Heath :)?

1 Like

Hey! Of course - hope you like it :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you :fallen_leaf: !!! It’s so beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love it very much :).

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], if you’re still doing these I’d love a board for [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and maybe [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_m]Clay[/name_m] if you have time.

1 Like

can you do reyna sage (g), raze parker (g), viper zephyr-marie (g), persephone shea (g)?!

these are so cool and i love them!!

1 Like

Sorry for the delay but yes, I am still doing these!! I’ve done [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] first :yellow_heart:

1 Like

I would love one for [name_m]Loic[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] & [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] (both boys) please!!
TIA

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there! No rush at all, but if you find the time, I’d love some for:

[name_u]Vida[/name_u] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] (g)
[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] Everose (g)
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_m]Andres[/name_m] [name_m]Evander[/name_m] (b)
[name_u]Rio[/name_u] [name_m]Julius[/name_m] [name_m]Manuel[/name_m] (b)

Thank you so much x🥰

1 Like

Here’s [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_m]Clay[/name_m] :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you!! These names are super cool, hope you like how I’ve done them :yellow_heart:

Of course! I’ve done [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] first :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much for doing both of these! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

oh thank you so much - he is stunning!

1 Like

i ABSOLUTELY love these!!!

1 Like

Here you go!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@Ameliaanwen Thank you so much! They’re stunning :heart_eyes:

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! Could I please have a board for [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], [name_f]Bess[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]? :butterfly: Thank you x

1 Like

Your names are beautiful! Here’s [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] first :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_m]Can[/name_m] you do [name_f]Alita[/name_f] [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] (g), [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] (b), [name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] (b), and/or Anova [name_f]Opaline[/name_f] (g)? Thanks!

1 Like

Here’s [name_m]Loic[/name_m] :yellow_heart:

1 Like