Aesthetic Boards & Logos by Ameliaanwen

Here’s [name_u]Vida[/name_u] - apologies for the wait :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Here are the other two, hope you like them :blush:

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] them! Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! If you’re still taking requests, I’d love to see one for [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] when you get the chance. Thank you!

1 Like

Of course, sorry you had to wait for her! I’ve been so busy but I’m up for taking more requests if you (or anyone else) wants them :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you love these two :heartpulse:

1 Like

These are all so gorgeous! If you have time (and it appeals to you-don’t worry about saying no!) could you do one for [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_u]Mariner[/name_u] or [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] Blackbird?

1 Like

Please don’t be sorry, I totally understand! I love the board you made, well worth the wait :heart_eyes: :blush:

If you’ve got any more free time, could you do [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Muse[/name_f]? Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Yes! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! Here she is :heartpulse:

3 Likes

These are amazing! Not just the pictures you used, but the composition and flow of colors! They really fit with how I ‘pictured’ the names, too. Thank you so much :heart: :pleading_face: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I was really struggling to get a feel for this name, and this board is perfect, so thank you!

1 Like

These moodboards look gorgeous! :star_struck: Would it be possible for you to do Athenais Belphoebe? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Of course :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! It’s stunning! :heart_eyes: I love the colors and the imagery together, its soo beautiful! :heart:

1 Like

You’ve already done two for me, so feel free to ignore, but [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] [name_u]Tempest[/name_u]?

1 Like

no problem! i love doing them - the more the better. perhaps it’s too on the nose to have an image of marilyn monroe but tempest evokes wind for me and wind + marilyn = this iconic photo! hope you like it <3

1 Like

Oh my goodness, thank you! I love it! :heart_eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

all of your boards are so pretty!! could i have two for Percival Moon and Elio Florence? :two_hearts:

1 Like

When you get a chance I would love one for [name_f]Marjolaine[/name_f] [name_f]Honey[/name_f]

1 Like