Aesthetic Thread!

I’ll do your aesthetic for you as a user, UC’s or name combos!

Temporary notice- Hey guys. So there’s been a lot of stuff going on right now so it’s gonna take a while to do request. I’m gonna try to do them as often as I can which hopefully will be a good few aesthetics a week but life’s gettin in the way right now so it’ll take a bit stuff to get done, you’re welcome to request but keep that in mind. Thank you guys for the compliments and request, it means a lot. Thank you!

17 Likes

I know you’ve already done mine, but feel free to do it again since you now know a little more about me :wink:

2 Likes

Deirdre [name_u]Louise[/name_u] or [name_f]Bee[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u], por favor ÷)

1 Like

Ooh what does this entail? Could you do one for me as a user? [name_u]Or[/name_u] maybe one of my top combos ([name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_u]Gardner[/name_u] and [name_f]Ursula[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f]). TIA, I am curious to see what it’ll be like!

2 Likes

If you have the time, [name_f]Mayim[/name_f] [name_f]Astara[/name_f] and [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] are looking for aesthetics :wink:

1 Like

Rowena [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Fintan[/name_m] [name_m]Elio[/name_m] would like their aesthetics :grin: Thank you so much [name_u]Night[/name_u]!

1 Like

@baya44

(really happy I found that cow picture)

7 Likes

Amazing!! Thank you :green_heart:

1 Like

@katkabet This part is for you, scroll down for Louisa Jane!

Louisa Jane

5 Likes

Not sure what this entails but I want in! :smiley:

1 Like

This sounds fun! I used to make mbti & [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] aesthetics on Tumblr back in the day :joy: idk how much you know about me or my style but if you need any info first then just ask! Interested to see what you choose for me.

2 Likes

@anon57824181 [name_f]Bee[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u] is SO CUTE btw

[name_f]Deidra[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u]-

[name_f]Bee[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u]-

3 Likes

Wow! This is exactly what I had in mind with this combo!! Thank you!

1 Like

Sounds intriguing :grin: Aesthetic for me please!

1 Like

This sounds fun! [name_m]Count[/name_m] me in please :blush:

1 Like

If you have time maybe for [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Mars[/name_u]?(or I guess just for anything on my user)

1 Like

Do you think you could just pick any combo you’d like from my UC? I can’t really think of a specific one that I’d prefer.

1 Like

@AerieEerie So this one will be for you, but I’ll get to your combos soon!

2 Likes

I love it, that’s so cool! Thank you! [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t feel like you have to also do both my combos. But this was super neat :smiley:

1 Like

@baya44

Mayim [name_f]Astara[/name_f]-

Aviva [name_f]Meadow[/name_f]-

3 Likes