After Much Stress We Finally Named Our Baby

Sounds like he’s been denying his own name-savvy all this time!! Lol. It’s not everyone who could come up with [name_u]Allie[/name_u] like that… Of course our men couldn’t do things like that by themselves; they always learn a lot more from us Nameberries then I think they’d ever admit!!

What a gorgeous name she now has! So happy to hear that her arrival made it all come together for you! It’s always awesome when both parents play a part in naming. The best part, I think, is that you will have a great memory to share with your little [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] when she is a little older :slight_smile:

Congrats. I love the back story and wish more would post theirs. Great name, too.

LOL. What is up with wackadoos trolling and making legit sounding posts? If I was a troll I’d name my baby something like Wi [name_f]Tu[/name_f] Lo. Or Ho Li Fuk.

I love your baby’s name. Congrats ”

Beautiful name!! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations! [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Estella[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] is such a gorgeous combo. You two will have a good story to share with little [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], when she’s older.

Wow! Really happy for you both. Beautiful name as well! :slight_smile:

She has two of my favourite names, si I’m definitely biased. [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Estella[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] is so pretty :slight_smile: Congrats!

Congratulations! [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Estella[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous!

Her name is beautiful congrats

Congrats!!! What a beautiful name!!

Congratulations! Mazel [name_m]Tov[/name_m]!!
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] is a gorgeous name and even though I’m not crazy about [name_f]Estella[/name_f] she sounds great in between [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] and [name_f]Ruth[/name_f].

[name_m]How[/name_m] absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

Congrats! Also, how do you not like science? [name_m]Science[/name_m] is everything!

I love RUth & [name_f]Estella[/name_f]!