Afton

I don’t think [name]Chloe[/name] sounds like a stripper or a little dog. [name]Chloe[/name] makes me think of a beautiful and slightly wild garden of beautiful flowers! I would be delighted to be named [name]Chloe[/name]!

Hello!

I love [name]Afton[/name]!!! Especially w/ nn [name]Affie[/name]!

I looked up the name and an alternate spelling comes up as [name]Aftyn[/name] (maybe looks a little more feminine - if that is your concern). Then you could nn Affy.

Also, dont’ worry about names that maybe for your little girl but sound masculine, b/c my sister’s name is [name]Brett[/name] and she loves it… she would get the occasional “thats a boy’s name!” comment, but overall, it really suits her and into her 20s has really pulled it off. People are naming girls w/ boy names and boys w/ girl names, and this name is neither extremely masculine or feminine, so please don’t let that decide you on it!

Another thing, my name is very girly and my sister’s isn’t… and I actually like how our names go together, [name]Shana[/name] & [name]Brett[/name] (and she is actually more girly than I am!!). Good luck and try not to overthink it! When you listen to your gut, you’ll get it right!