Agatha Ray

We welcomed our third baby, [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] [name_u]Ray[/name_u] (“Aggie”), on 7/1.

She joins big sister [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] (“Frankie”) and big brother [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] (“Gus”).

[name_f]Agatha[/name_f] was the name of my great-great aunt who was like an extra grandparent to me as a little girl. She was kooky and fun and a wonderful nurse. I myself am a nurse and wanted to honor her memory. [name_m]Saint[/name_m] [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] is also a patron saint of nursing.

[name_u]Ray[/name_u] is my mother’s maiden name and honors all of the very strong (and stubborn!) [name_u]Ray[/name_u] women! [name_f]Aggie[/name_f] fits right in as she was 11 days late!

43 Likes

Congratulations! I love [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] [name_u]Ray[/name_u] “Aggie”. It sounds like she fits right into both the family and her name quite well. Btw [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] “Frankie” and [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] “Gus” are also amazing.

1 Like

congratulations! she has a lovely name!

Congratulations!

Such a great name, full of character! Many congratulations on the safe arrival of little [name_f]Aggie[/name_f] :heart:

Agatha Ray is a gorgeous name! Frankie, Gus, and Aggie make a wonderful sibling pair as well. Congratulations :two_hearts:

Congratulations

[name_f]Agatha[/name_f]! How lovely!

Congratulations!! All your children have perfect names :yellow_heart:

[name_f]Awesome[/name_f] name, her siblings too! Congratulations :blush:

Congratulations! I love the meaning her name carries for you, and it fits beautifully with your other childrens’ names! :heart:

Such a fantastic sibling set and a gorgeous name! Congrats :blush:

congratulations!

Congratulations! What a cool name!

Aw, a baby [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So sweet, congratulations!

Congratulations!!

No joke, that is my absolute favorite sibset I’ve ever seen on here. All of your children have delightful names! Congrats on little [name_f]Aggie[/name_f] :heartpulse:

Congratulations! I really love all of your children’s names

Awww, adorable sib set. Congratulations!

Congratulation! :partying_face::partying_face:

Such a lovely meaningful choice