Agnes?

I really kind of like [name]Agnes[/name]. I think its adorable in its quirky-ness. What do you think? I kind of like the name [name]Agnes[/name] Larkspur. Larkspur is the flower for the month of [name]July[/name] which is the month my sister was born in. We are very close and I thought it might be a pretty way to honor her. I also like [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Plum[/name]. Also my grandmother and uncle used to call me and my sister [name]Agnes[/name] for some reason XD

So WDYT?
And do you like [name]Agnes[/name] Larkspur or [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Plum[/name]?

Thanks!

[name]Agnes[/name] Larkspur is pretty and fun!

[name]Agnes[/name] and [name]Louise[/name]! (: Haha. Anyhow, I adore [name]Agnes[/name] as well ” it”s definitly got a sort of old-lady chic to it, or at least in my eyes. :3 [name]Agnes[/name] has a lovely quality to it, though I can”t exactly name it; [name]Sibyl[/name] and [name]Agnes[/name] would make great siblings, too! (; Really loving [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Plum[/name] AND [name]Agnes[/name] Larkspur, but I really love Larkspur, and your honoring would be SO SWEET and incredibly wonderful.-huggles- Anyhow, I think my vote would go for [name]Agnes[/name] Larkspur, even if [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Plum[/name] sounds so awesome and sweet.
Good luck!

[name]Hi[/name] Evanescencedolly,

I really like [name]Agnes[/name], and I’m pleased to hear that there might be someone out there who is brave enough to use it!

I think I’d vote for [name]Agnes[/name] Larkspur, but I like [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Plum[/name], too. I prefer [name]Agnes[/name] paired with a longer middle, and I like flower names better than fruit ones – thus my preference for Larkspur.

[name]Agnes[/name] is an awesome name. It’s a vintage classic but has a fresh and spunky quality too. I love the nn [name]Aggie[/name] too. Adorable!

I like [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Plum[/name], but also like longer middles like:
[name]Agnes[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Agnes[/name] [name]Dorothea[/name]
[name]Agnes[/name] [name]Theodora[/name]

I like [name]Agnes[/name]! [name]Agnes[/name] Larkspur is a great combo and it’s a nice way to honor your sister.

I love [name]Agnes[/name]! The French pronunciation is most appealing to me, though I am pretty sure that is not what you are going for.

[name]Agnes[/name] Larkspur is so pretty and delicate, and it is a creative way to honor your sister. I also adore [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Plum[/name], which is so sweet and quirky. [name]Plum[/name] is one of my favorite middles.

Though it is tough to choose, I think that [name]Agnes[/name] Larkspur has slightly better flow and honors family, so I would pick that one.

I love [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Plum[/name]! So precious

Oh my goodness, [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Plum[/name] is beyond adorable. [name]Unique[/name], arty, cool, classic. kudos!

I can’t decide which one I like best, hmmm [name]Agnes[/name] Larkspur or [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Plum[/name]…

I think I prefer [name]Agnes[/name] Larkspur out of the two, but agnes [name]Plum[/name] is still absolutely adorable!

[name]Agnes[/name] is one of my very favourite names :slight_smile:

[name]Agnes[/name] Larkspur! Beautiful, spunky and meaningful!

I love [name]Agnes[/name], and I think [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Plum[/name] is one of the best combos that I’ve ever heard. Pairing it with [name]Plum[/name] really brings out the quirky and spunky qualities of [name]Agnes[/name].

i would totally use it if it wasn’t the name of my dads highschool sweetheart…i still adore it though :frowning: i know a 7 year old named [name]Agnes[/name] to.