Aiden & Kaitlyn

My sister made her choice of names for her little girl due in april::
She chose [name]Kaitlyn[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
creating the sibset:: [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Aiden[/name] and [name]Kaitlyn[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
Personally i think the names are cute together, [name]Kaitlyn[/name] is a little too popular. I mentioned this to her and she said that she loves the name, but agrees that it’s too popular. she’s saying that her fiance just won’t give up on [name]Kaitlyn[/name] [name]Grace[/name]… He likes [name]Kaitlyn[/name] and they want to use [name]Grace[/name] because that’s my sister’s mn.
are there any names that you can think of that are less popular than [name]Kaitlyn[/name] but kind of have the same feel and work well with both the mn [name]Grace[/name] and her son’s name, [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Aiden[/name]??
it’s a lot to ask, but i’m out of ideas!!

Let’s see…He’s called [name]Aiden[/name], right? Hmm…

[name]Katherine[/name]/[name]Catherine[/name] [name]Grace[/name] ([name]Caitlin[/name] is the Irish [name]Catherine[/name])
[name]Bronwyn[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Aveline[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (A theme, though)
[name]Colette[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Corinne[/name]/[name]Corinna[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (popular, but it doesn’t feel as trendy as the [name]Caitlin[/name] names to me)
[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Jessamine[/name]/[name]Jessamyn[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Madeline[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Grace[/name]

Whichever name she decides, I wish her the best! (You, too!) :slight_smile:

how about [name]Cailyn[/name] it is very similar to [name]Kaitlyn[/name] but not as popular and [name]Cailyn[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is very Pretty!!

it is very pretty… very VERY pretty…
but i’m actually considering [name]Cailin[/name] for one of my daughters due in [name]January[/name]… lol.
That’s what happened with [name]Thomas[/name]… i loved it and was planning to use it for my son, but her son was born first and she adored it so much, i gave it to her… i suppose i could give up another name for her… but i’d rather not if there’s something else she likes…

With [name]Aiden[/name] my first thought was [name]Catrin[/name], which has Celtic routes like [name]Aiden[/name], is similar to [name]Kaitlyn[/name], but isn’t as popular.

Others (most of them Celtic):

[name]Carys[/name]
[name]Cerys[/name]
[name]Catriona[/name]
[name]Eva[/name]
[name]Harper[/name]
[name]Briar[/name]
[name]Briallen[/name]
Aderyn
[name]Kerensa[/name]
Kensa
[name]Saoirse[/name] (SAIR-sha)