🤍 aire

I agree! It’s not something I’d personally choose, but it feels like a great blend of soft, striking and cool, feels very distinctive without being too wild, and I like the subtle meaning link with [name_f]Stormi[/name_f].

I’m amazed they’ve kept it under wraps this long! :wind_face:

5 Likes

i had no clue they’d announced it!! i think it goes very well with stormi, i think i prefer it to wolf.

1 Like

I think it’s cute (and I’m surprised that she posted pictures but gosh is he a cute baby). I’m assuming it’s pronounced like air/heir but when I first saw it I thought maybe it was air-ee (like storm-ee) - speaking of, it does kind of remind me of a [name_u]Rain[/name_u] vs [name_u]Reign[/name_u] situation where it’s the same sound but very different vibes which I think is clever. Overall, I like it and I enjoy the atmosphere/weather connection between the siblings :wind_face::fog:

6 Likes

isn’t he? i think he looks just like stormi!

2 Likes

I really like it! Is it pronounced like air or air-ee?

1 Like

i’m pretty sure it’s like air, but i could be wrong!

2 Likes

It’s ok but I preferred wolf,
but aire is linked to stormi which is sweet x

2 Likes

I actually think I prefered [name_u]Wolf[/name_u].

3 Likes

I don’t like it with [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] but it isn’t bad! I would venture as far as to say that it is probably my favorite out of the Kardasian/Jenner grandkids’ names.

I’m mostly just intrigued that they’ve released the name now! I’m not a fan of the family but good for [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] for taking the time she needed and for making a choice that soooooo many people gave her crap for. I love that she had time to bond with the baby and find something that seemed, to her, to fit him.

2 Likes

It’s not the worst celeb baby name, but I can’t say it’s my favorite! I prefer [name_u]Wolf[/name_u]. I’m actually glad someone used Air/Aire because I’ve thought of it several times and wondered why people don’t use it, as it fits the nature name criteria that so many people love!

2 Likes

I think it’s pronounced like [name_u]Ari[/name_u].

[name_f]Kylie[/name_f] was trying to be edgy and different and failed.

1 Like

I’ve grown to be quite fond of the name [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] (at least for her family, it’s not something I’d use myself). So, I was quite excited to know what they had chosen for baby boy in the end and I am so disappointed! It just feels so lacklustre and unsubstantial, especially next to [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] which has such a strong vibe & imagery. Although I wasn’t the biggest [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] fan, it was so much better with [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] in that respect!

Hopefully Khloe’s name reveal is a bit more exciting!

2 Likes

I really like it! Not something I’d personally use. But when the name was wolf I thought the sibset seemed really dark and gloomy. [name_u]Aire[/name_u] really turns that around in a more uplifting way.

1 Like

I’m just so happy she finally told us the name, I almost don’t even care what it is! :rofl:

I like the soft sweetness of Aire … but I still like Wolf better. Pronunciation/spelling is straightforward, and call me crazy but I was honestly loving the gloomy, fierce, nature vibes of Stormi and Wolf together. :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::wolf::evergreen_tree:

He really is such a cute baby!

4 Likes

[name_f]Pretty[/name_f] cool! [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] and [name_u]Aire[/name_u] are fun together. :cloud_with_lightning:

2 Likes

kylie just confirmed it’s pronounced air! ari would’ve been quite cute with stormi, too!

1 Like

I really love it. It’s a very cool name and goes well with [name_f]Stormi[/name_f]. (Though I think I still prefer Wolf)

1 Like

aire is lovely! although i prefer wolf, aire is a pretty cool name, too. :cloud:

1 Like

I don’t like the spelling paired with the pronunciation and I also don’t like “air” as a name, it feels very insubstantial sound-wise.
I think air-ee would be a bit nicer but I still prefer [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] to both as a name.

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Wolf[/name_u], but [name_u]Aire[/name_u] goes well with [name_f]Stormi[/name_f]. And he’s the cutest!

1 Like