AKC names?

The SO and I recently got a [name_f]Shar[/name_f]-[name_m]Pei[/name_m] after doing much research. Now, we need to name her “officially” and send in her papers!

We call her Fuu (Japanese origin.) I want her AKC name to be something a bit outrageous. The name nerd in me wants to go crazy and just use every guilty pleasure I wouldn’t name a child, but I would like it to have some relation to what we call her on a daily basis. [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] has been on my mind. I need help!

Fuu… I don’t really know what your style is so all I can go by is Fuu.

[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f]
[name_u]Francis[/name_u] [name_f]Una[/name_f] [name_f]Ursula[/name_f]
Phillippa [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Undine[/name_f] [name_f]Uma[/name_f]

I always thought that dog breeders must have so much fun deciding on the registration names
My dogs is a bit boring (I didn’t choose it)
But I know someone whose dogs kennel name is Sept!mus Buttoñ so I think a combination of whimsical and cute could work really well

[name_m]Francisco[/name_m] [name_u]Rex[/name_u]
Fuschia [name_u]Jericho[/name_u]

@privacyplease, I’d say my style is ecclectic. haha I like your suggestions! That’s pretty much what I want to go for.

@gr19 I agree! That is an amazing kennel name. :slight_smile: Fuschia does strike a chord, but I’m not quite sure.

What about [name_f]Fumiko[/name_f]?

Since you call her Fuu, how about the first name starts with F and middle with U?
Fiorria [name_f]Ursula[/name_f]?
Haha just an idea. My dog’s name is boring. It’s the Kennels Name, then we had to pick something related to Water so that the breeder could remember what litter he’s in, and then his name. Nothing outrageous. So his name is the Kennel Splash [name_u]Ripley[/name_u].

[name_m]How[/name_m] about -

[name_u]Future[/name_u] [name_f]Odelia[/name_f] [name_f]Bijou[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f] [name_f]Bijou[/name_f]
[name_f]Fortunata[/name_f] [name_f]Ultima[/name_f]
[name_f]Fauna[/name_f] [name_u]Umber[/name_u]
[name_f]Faustina[/name_f] [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f]
[name_f]Filomena[/name_f] [name_f]Undine[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiorella[/name_f] [name_f]Eudora[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiorella[/name_f] [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f]

Zydeco Foo Manchu

I love Fuschia! It seems like it equates more to the breed’s country of origin ([name_f]China[/name_f]). I, personally, would go in that direction. Fuschia Zhenzhen Jia is my offering…LOL…Fuschia Zhenzhen (pronounced Shenshen, I think, and means precious) Jia (pronounced pretty much like it looks, I think, Jee-ah and means beautiful).

Hugs,
[name_f]Cathy[/name_f]

Are there any word names you love? ‘‘Show’’ names like this tend to include wordy names… my dogs’ have included place names, flower names, virtue names that link to personality etc. Gives it a bit more meaning too, rather than just very pretty/fancy combinations (although there’s nothing wrong with that and these suggestions are beautiful).

I like the idea of it partly being silly/made up, like some of these; http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/registration/kennel-names/additional-kennel-name-services/most-recently-published-kennel-names/

I absolutely love [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]. Maybe;
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Blossom[/name_f]
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_u]Elm[/name_u]
[name_f]Clemency[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
[name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]

[name_f]Florence[/name_f] or Flora
Liliana
[name_f]Fenella[/name_f]
Fairie
[name_f]Felicia[/name_f]
Fren
[name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Fanny[/name_f]
[name_f]Flossy[/name_f]
[name_f]Philippa[/name_f]
Frissy
[name_f]Farrah[/name_f]
Fabulouisa just made that up lol
Finna
Fea
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (I could see this as a fuu)

Congrats on your dog !