Alaina?

[name]Do[/name] we like it?

I really like it spelled [name]Elena[/name]!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I like it. Like [name]Jill[/name], I like [name]Elena[/name] also, but I think they are technically two different names. [name]Alaina[/name] is a feminization of [name]Alan[/name] via [name]Alain[/name], where [name]Elena[/name] is from [name]Helen[/name]/[name]Ellen[/name]. I think [name]Alaina[/name] is a pretty name and I like the way it looks too. It reminds me of another name I like, [name]Aloisa[/name], for a different name only 2 letters off but arranged in the same pattern.

Second that. Pronounced A-[name]LAY[/name]-nah?

Yes, I like it. I know someone named [name]Elena[/name] pronounced [name]ELLEN[/name]-uh, so I think that could be confusing. I also like [name]Alanna[/name] (uh-LAHN-uh) very much!

I know one who wears it well so yes, I like it. It’s funny the same group of friends has an [name]Aleena[/name] in it too…

Whoa! That has to get confusing! I’m friends with two [name]Andreas[/name]. One is OHN-drea and the other [name]ANN[/name]-drea. That gets hard sometimes…luckily they aren’t both friends so I don’t see the two at the same time!

PS - I like [name]Alaina[/name]! :slight_smile:

I like it but spelt [name]Elaina[/name] or [name]Elena[/name] as PPs have said.

Yes, I like it. I know someone named [name]Elena[/name] pronounced [name]ELLEN[/name]-uh, so I think that could be confusing. I also like [name]Alanna[/name] (uh-LAHN-uh) very much![/quote]

[name]Lemon[/name], that’s funny because my name ([name]Eleanor[/name]) is pronounced [name]ELLEN[/name]-uh in [name]England[/name] usually and I have met the odd “[name]Eleanor[/name] spelt [name]Elena[/name]” (not my description) and they usually get their name spelt like mine by mistake.