See the results of this poll: Favourite? Cecilia is now set :slight_smile:

Respondents: 48 (This poll is closed)

• Alana Cecilia Lee : 13 (19%)
  • Annalise Cecilia Lee : 19 (28%)
  • Clover Cecilia Lee : 7 (10%)
  • Collette Cecilia Lee : 13 (19%)
  • Constance Cecilia Lee : 10 (15%)
  • Elka Cecilia Lee: 6 (9%)

[name_f]Alana[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] is beautiful

[name_f]Clover[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] is gorgeous! :slight_smile:

I picked [name_f]Collette[/name_f], but really like [name_f]Annalise[/name_f] and [name_f]Elke[/name_f] as well. They’re all very nice names, with no bad choices.

I like [name_f]Annalise[/name_f], [name_f]Constance[/name_f], and [name_f]Elka[/name_f], but chose [name_f]Elka[/name_f] because it’s probably my favourite and goes best with [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u].

Voted [name_f]Colette[/name_f] but [name_f]Constance[/name_f] is a close 2nd. Both are beautiful!

I choose [name_f]Constance[/name_f] and [name_f]Clover[/name_f], I would picked [name_f]Colette[/name_f], but I see you picked [name_f]Collette[/name_f] spelling.

I voted [name_f]Collette[/name_f], but I was torn between [name_f]Annalise[/name_f] and [name_f]Collette[/name_f]. Ultimately it was the way the first name flowed with the last name, and for me, [name_f]Collette[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] sounds like two separate, defined names as opposed to slurring together like [name_f]Annalise[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] and [name_f]Constance[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u].

I voted for [name_f]Alana[/name_f]. It’s lovely, and it also sounds perfect with [name_u]Lee[/name_u].

I almost voted for [name_f]Annalise[/name_f], but then I realized that [name_f]Annalise[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] doesn’t sound quite right, at least to my ears. I don’t love the repeated “[name_u]Lee[/name_u]” sound. When you add in [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] (also gorgeous, btw) all three names in this combination have that sound.

My runner up choice is [name_f]Elka[/name_f]. Beautiful and uncommon!

You will have a beautifully named little girl.

I love the flow of [name_f]Alana[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u], although usually I do prefer [name_f]Annalise[/name_f]. I just found that [name_f]Annalise[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] was a bit of a tongue twister when you said it quickly. [name_f]Alana[/name_f] is stunning though, and I really don’t think you hear it enough

It’s great to see everyone likes different combinations - makes me feel like we have a good little list going :slight_smile: