Alana, Arcadia, Claudia, Elka?

See the results of this poll: Alana, Arcadia, Claudia, Elka

Respondents: 37 (This poll is closed)

• Alana Lee : 8 (17%)
  • Arcadia Lee : 14 (29%)
  • Claudia Lee : 15 (31%)
  • Elka Lee: 11 (23%)

Thank you! I thought [name_f]Cadi[/name_f] (like [name_f]Katie[/name_f]) as a nn for [name_f]Arcadia[/name_f] too. Had not connected [name_f]Elka[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] with alkaline :smiley: that made me laugh!

[name_f]Alana[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]!

[name_f]Arcadia[/name_f]! I love it! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it with the middle name and surname as well! I actually find [name_f]Alana[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] to be a bit tongue-twisty and ‘l’ heavy. [name_f]Elke[/name_f] is a sweet name and I like it for its quirky flair. [name_f]Elke[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] sounds good as well, and truly I did not think of alkaline. [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] is my least favorite…not sure why, i think I just don’t like the ‘claw’ first syllable. My vote is for [name_f]Arcadia[/name_f] or [name_f]Elke[/name_f]. Good luck!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Arcadia[/name_f]! [name_f]Acadia[/name_f] (without the r) is on my own list—I love both. And as previous posters have said, [name_f]Arcadia[/name_f] has accessible nicknames that are not so offbeat—[name_f]Cady[/name_f], [name_u]Ari[/name_u], [name_f]Ada[/name_f]…

I appreciate the thought behind [name_f]Elka[/name_f], but all I hear is elk.

1. [name_f]Elka[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Arcadia[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Claudia[/name_f]