Alaska

Thanks for the feedback guys! Deleted original message for privacy. Can’t delete the thread for some reason.

Deleted because the post was about the name with my surname :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Goes well together even though they have the same letter, different sounds all together! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name I would go for it!

1 Like

I don’t think it’s too close at all. I pronounce the “A1” in A1aska different from the “A1” in the surname, which makes them sound distinct.

1 Like

I agree with @acajou. I pronounce the “A1” differently so I think it’s fine.
I also love alliteration though so take that into account. :blush:

1 Like

I think it’s lovely! I happen to like the alliteration, it makes it feel more memorable to me!
I agree with other posters too, that I pronounce the A1 differently in the two names!

(Also, I love [name_f]Alaska[/name_f] so much!)

1 Like

I like it!

I think it sounds fine, because I say both of the ‘[name_m]Al[/name_m]’ sounds a bit differently. [name_m]Even[/name_m] if they both have the same ‘[name_m]Al[/name_m]’ sound I still think it sounds great
(although, I do quite like alliteration in general!)

I didn’t see the surname but would love to know there’s a real little [name_f]Alaska[/name_f] out there. [name_f]My[/name_f] son and daughter have obscure names, Grantson ds and Wellsley dd. [name_f]My[/name_f] sister followed suit putting [name_f]Alaska[/name_f] in her top three for a dd and then naming her son [name_u]Dash[/name_u]. We are done having kids. I got slightly hooked on [name_f]Alaska[/name_f] while picturing it for her possible dd.

Sincerely, [name_f]Ginger[/name_f]

1 Like