Albert Blythe?

Thoughts on [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]?

[name_m]Robert[/name_m] is a family name which I don’t like but I feel like [name_m]Albert[/name_m] kinda honors it?

[name_m]Albert[/name_m] definitely works as an honor name! And [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] is gorgeous. I like @jonquils’ description of “[name_u]Austen[/name_u]-esque”- handsome, stately, and refined.

I be honest I didn’t instantly see the connection between [name_m]Robert[/name_m] and [name_m]Albert[/name_m]. I don’t think it would be seen as an honour name by outsiders, if that’s what you want. If it means something to you then it works.

I love the name [name_m]Albert[/name_m]! Less keen on [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] but I still don’t mind it. I agree with the [name_u]Austen[/name_u] comment, which is nice!

I really like it!
I think [name_m]Albert[/name_m] could honour [name_m]Robert[/name_m] - they share an ending and a ‘bright’ meaning after all :slight_smile:

My first thoughts were connected to [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], from [name_f]Anne[/name_f] of [name_u]Green[/name_u] Gables.

While I like both names, With both being B heavy, the flow seems off.

I love the way [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] sounds and I think [name_m]Albert[/name_m] can definitely work to honor [name_m]Robert[/name_m].

[name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] is just gorgeous. So charming and handsome! Excellent choice!

[name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] is a lovely combo. [name_u]Bright[/name_u], warm, gentle and solid. [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] feels both traditional and slightly edgy in this combo because it’s so much more commonly used for girls. A great idea!

Fantastic name!! I am not a big fan of [name_m]Robert[/name_m] either - I like [name_m]Albert[/name_m] much better and agree that it works well as an honor name :slight_smile:

[name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] is a great name that flows really well. Like one of the previous commenters said, though, I quickly noticed the similarity to [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]… but that’s not a negative association for me by any means!
I don’t think it will be immediately obvious that your [name_m]Albert[/name_m] was named to honor a [name_m]Robert[/name_m], but I think once the connection is explained (and especially said out loud) people will see it.

[name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] is beautiful! I think people won’t immediately notice the [name_m]Robert[/name_m] connection, but I think it’s one of the best alternatives. I love [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], too!

[name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] is wonderful. I don’t normally like [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] very much, but it does sound so good with [name_m]Albert[/name_m].