Albert?

I saw that there was another post about [name]Albert[/name] but I was wondering if anyone pronounces it like al-bayr not al-burt. Is there another spelling? And do these names work together with [name]Albert[/name]? [name]Callum[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Beau[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Declan[/name], [name]Allegra[/name], [name]Louisa[/name], [name]Greta[/name]

I would only pronounce it “al-bayr” if I was living in a Francophone area, but I don’t, so I don’t. :slight_smile: I also can’t imagine another spelling that wouldn’t be, well, odd and confusing.

I think [name]Albert[/name] goes well with [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Louisa[/name], and [name]Greta[/name].

Yeah…it would never occur to me to pronounce it “al-bayr” unless I was actually in [name]France[/name]. I don’t know where you’re at, so if it’s a very cosmopolitan area you might not have too much trouble, but I’m from the south (U.S.) and no one there would get it right. I can’t think of any other legitimate spelling without getting creative, in which case no one would ever spell it right.

I like [name]Albert[/name] and [name]Louisa[/name] best from your list.