Alby vs Arlo

Hi there.

If we’re taking full names, then I pick [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]. It’s kind of cowboy-y & quirky. Old fashioned but fresh, friendly & smart. And I love the nn [name_u]Ari[/name_u]. [name_m]Alby[/name_m] is just too nick-namey on its own in my opinion. I super love [name_m]Albert[/name_m] though, & [name_m]Alby[/name_m] as a nn is kind of cute.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

My favourite is [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]. [name_m]Alby[/name_m] / [name_m]Albie[/name_m] is too much of a nickname for me and doesn’t stand alone well imo.

I prefer arlo

Albie/alby feels more dated but then I like the fuller [name_m]Albert[/name_m] so

I prefer [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]. [name_m]Alby[/name_m] just doesn’t appeal to me.

I prefer [name_m]Albie[/name_m] because of [name_m]Albion[/name_m], an amazing name with the greatest magical connection to my absolute favorite name of all time, [name_f]Avalon[/name_f]! Basically the male version of my favorite name, the one that is well…THE ONE for me… soooo totally biased :joy:

Arlo :white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart: