Alec Kristof any good?

What do you think of [name]Alec[/name] [name]Kristof[/name] Dumont?

I like [name]Alec[/name] a lot, but there are just a few problems with the name.
First, and foremost, the C ending of [name]Alec[/name] runs right into the K beginning of [name]Kristof[/name].
Second, and I don’t know whether you care about this, but in this combo the first, middle, and last names are all two syllables (assuming Dumont is your LN and not a second MN?), which sounds just a little monotonous. I think maybe you should use a MN with one, or, better, three syllables to break up the sounds a little.
It preferably shouldn’t start with a T (makes [name]Alec[/name] sound like Elect), K, C, G (I always thought hard G sounded too much like C and K), or S or X (so it doesn’t make [name]Alec[/name] sound like [name]Alex[/name]). It shouldn’t have too many strong C/K (like [name]Walker[/name]) or L sounds (like [name]Lachlan[/name], actually that breaks both rules) and it shouldn’t begin with a vowel and then L (like [name]Elliot[/name]).
WDYT of [name]Alec[/name] [name]Julius[/name] or [name]Alec[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]? I’m not sure about your style, so I’m just throwing those out there.

Good luck! I really like [name]Alec[/name]! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Alec[/name] but [name]Kristof[/name] doesn’t support it enough for me. It clashes too. But [name]Alec[/name] is a good name.

I think you have to use [name]Alexander[/name] with [name]Kristof[/name], [name]Alec[/name] is out of character with [name]Kristof[/name].