Alessandra, what kind of girl do you picture? And what "colour"?

What kind of girl do you picture being named [name]Alessandra[/name]? And what colour does the name give off to you.

I picture cotton-candy-pink, and vanilla ice-cream.
I’ve heard the opposite before though, so I’m intrigued. :smiley:

Well hello. :slight_smile:

I suppose I can’t be of much assistance here, since you already know my view on her, but I’ll sound off anyways: I picture an [name]Alessandra[/name] to be a sturdy, dependable sort of girl with long dark hair and expressive eyes. She’s loyal and happy where she is. As for colors, lots of earthy tones, cappuccinos and the like. :slight_smile: Very Starbuck-esque in fact, haha. I adore it on you.

I picture alessandra to be tall with dark hair and green striking eyes and quite pale but a strong and dependable girl/woman

• I picture a girl from [name]Italy[/name], tall with dark eyes like PP said and dark brown hair. Wearing a long dress, smiles a lot, skips absolutely everywhere. Essentially my eldest sister, lol.

• I see it [name]Alessandra[/name] itself a very dark green colour, plus maybe red?

Pretty and uppercrust

My niece is [name]Alessandra[/name], she’s a dark blonde two year old very rebel and she doesn’t speak much but when she does she has a very very very cute accent.