Alethea/Amalthea?

Our newest name loves are [name_f]Alethea[/name_f] or [name_f]Amalthea[/name_f], they both are so delicate yet strong sounding. What do you think of them? Which do you prefer with [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m]?

I love both of those names, but I’ll go with [name_f]Amalthea[/name_f]!

I want to like [name_f]Alethea[/name_f] but it has always sounded like [name_f]Alicia[/name_f] with a lisp :/. I think [name_f]Amalthea[/name_f] is simply gorgeous though, and goes with [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m] perfectly!

I think [name_f]Alethea[/name_f] is a little easier for me to pronounce, but they’re both nice. I love [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m]!

Amalthea!

I definitely prefer [name_f]Amalthea[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Alethea[/name_f]! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you pronounce it Uh-[name_u]Lee[/name_u]-Th-Ee-Uh or A-Luh-Th-Ee-Uh? I love both and have heard both but was just curious…

Amalthea!

Personally, I prefer [name_f]Alethea[/name_f] (I’d pronounce it al-AY-thee-ah) but with [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m] I prefer [name_f]Amalthea[/name_f] for sure!

Alethea is my favorite! Your two options are so unique and special!

Alethea is so cool!

I personally prefer [name_f]Alethea[/name_f].

I do like the look of both, but they sound like a mouthful in my accent. I’d go with just [name_f]Althea[/name_f], but if it’s not an option, I vote for [name_f]Alethea[/name_f].

I love love love [name_f]Amalthea[/name_f]!

Amalthea!

I adore [name_f]Amalthea[/name_f], it just sounds so lovely to me, and I think it goes really nicely with [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m]

Due to The Last Unicorn, I prefer [name_f]Amalthea[/name_f].

1 Like

Love both but [name_f]Amalthea[/name_f] feels a little softer/lyrical and matches perfectly with [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m]

I prefer [name_f]Amalthea[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Amalthea[/name_f] with [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m]!