ALEXA?

wdyt OF [name]Alexa[/name] as a name.The surname is [name]Deane[/name] and I kind of like it.It seams very Streamlined and strong.Its an uncommon name where I live.What kind of a personality does it portray?

I have a close friend named [name]Alexa[/name], a grownup, and I think it’s a wonderful name. It’s extremely popular for little kids, and combined with all the kids named [name]Alexandra[/name], [name]Alexis[/name], and [name]Alex[/name], you may feel like you hear it coming and going. But I think it’s the best of the bunch and yes, is very strong and straightforward but also feminine.

I love this name, but it is very popular.

Also love [name]Allie[/name] and [name]Lexi[/name] and nicknames.

I have to really love a super popular name to use it. (ie [name]Isabella[/name], my DDs name!lol!)

All in all, depsite it’s popularity, it’s great for a child or an adult and I think the nn :exie is super cute. :slight_smile:

It also sounds great with [name]Deane[/name]!

I agree! It does sound great with [name]Deane[/name] as well. If it’s uncommon where you live then I think it’s perfect for you.

For [name]Alexa[/name], I think of someone who is a little bit sophisticated and glam, but fun and approachable and able to laugh at herself. A girl with a beautiful smile.

If you’re not bothered by the popularity of [name]Alex[/name] names, I think that [name]Alexa[/name] [name]Deane[/name] sounds great!! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I just finished saying to mamaofmany that I would use [name]Alexa[/name], so I was surprised to see your post and I would like to say that I think [name]Alexa[/name] [name]Deane[/name] is a really nice name.