Alexandra is here

I wanted to share that my 4th daughter was born [name_u]November[/name_u] 14th and we named her name is [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_u]Jade[/name_u]. She was born 7lbs 6.9oz 22.5 inches tall at 7:12pm. She’s a month old today :heart_eyes:. Her sisters are in love with her and so are her parents.

48 Likes

Oh, my, congratulations! What an elegant name she has. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations! [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_u]Jade[/name_u] is a stunner of a name!

1 Like

Thank you! Her name fits her and our story. She arrived rather quickly at 38+4 weeks. We call her [name_u]Lexi[/name_u] for short.

1 Like

Thank you! We’re in love with her and her name :heart_eyes:. We call her [name_u]Lexi[/name_u] for short. It definitely fits her.

Congratulations! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name :heart:

Congratulations! You chose a lovely strong classic name :heart:

Wow!! What a beautiful name! Congratulations! :two_hearts:

Congratulations :partying_face: x

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f]! Congratulations!

Thank you :heart_eyes:! She definitely fits her name.

1 Like

How exciting! Congratulations on your new addition!

Thank you :blush:! We love her name and her too of course lol

Congratulations!! I remember [name_f]Alexia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] was a contender but I think [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_u]Jade[/name_u] fits so well with your older daughters names !

[name_u]Lexie[/name_u], [name_f]Mira[/name_f] , [name_f]Marina[/name_f] and [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] are adorable !!

Congrats :tada:

I absolutely adore the name [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] such a gorgeous name really stunning

Thank you :blush:! I love that she has multiple nicknames to choose from.

1 Like

Thank you! Her name fits her :heart_eyes:

Thank you! We appreciate it :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you! We’re in love :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you! I’m happy to be done because my pregnancy wasn’t easy. I also wanted a name that fit the journey we went through.

2 Likes