Alexandra or Alexandria?

Heh guys. I’m back again lol which one do you like better with sister [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] [name_f]Katharine[/name_f] “[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]”?

[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] “[name_u]Lexie[/name_u]” or [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] “[name_u]Lexi[/name_u]”???

My fiancé like [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] better.

My vote goes to [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f]. I find the sound interesting and unexpected and it coordinates well with the sister name for this reason. Both are a slightly different twist on some classic and enduringly popular sounds.

I like [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] better. Also, I like the [name_u]Lexi[/name_u] spelling better than the [name_u]Lexie[/name_u] no matter which name you go with.

I think [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] flows better with [name_f]Eliana[/name_f], and I much prefer it over [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]! I also agree with pp about the [name_u]Lexi[/name_u] spelling!

Ugh I love both, but I love that [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] is classic with a twist. I think [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] and [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] go great together!

I prefer [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f].

I like both but I prefer [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] with [name_f]Eliana[/name_f].

[name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] is great for you!! [name_u]Lexi[/name_u] is cute :slight_smile:

Usually I would prefer [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f], but I think [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] ties in fantastic with [name_f]Eliana[/name_f].

I like both! [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] flows slightly better with [name_f]Eliana[/name_f], though, so I would go with that.

[name_f]Susan[/name_f]

I prefer [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] nn [name_u]Lexi[/name_u]. It just seems more lively than [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]

Thanks everyone. I think we are down to [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] or [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] for our next daughter!!! We will have to make a decision lol