Alexis Danniel(le), WDYT?

Yes, two Ns. It’s an honor name.

Alexis [name_f]Dannielle[/name_f] is really early 2000s in a coming-of-age movie, fond kind of way! Her dad definitely calls her [name_u]Lex[/name_u], but he’s the only one. Imagining her to have dramatic character development, and a talent for writing which she, at the end of the movie, decides to pursue in college as a Journalism major. The whole movie is her “writing” her admissions essay.

Name-wise, [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] [name_f]Dannielle[/name_f] is really normal, which often can be super refreshing!

3 Likes

I like it! I like [name_f]Dannielle[/name_f] as opposed to [name_m]Danniel[/name_m], it looks more feminine to me, whereas [name_m]Danniel[/name_m] looks like [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] (I’m assuming from the way you’ve written the title you’re unsure between them?)

Alexis isn’t necessarily my favorite but I love the nickname options it has and it would be refreshing on a modern baby.

1 Like

DAnniel for a boy & [name_f]Dannielle[/name_f] for a girl. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really sweet! I went to school with a girl named [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f], so it feels a bit 90s, but I like it for both genders :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder if [name_m]Danniel[/name_m](le) would get mispronounced with the two ns but since it’s in the middle it wouldn’t be a big deal.

1 Like

It feels very late 90’s early 00’s, but that isn’t necessarily a bad thing! I think it’s quite spunky and a bit of a blast from the past. I’m guessing the two N’s is part of the honour. I like it! It gives it a unique and surprising flare, and because it’s her middle name, she’d never really have any issues with people being confused by it.

1 Like