Alice Alternatives?

Hello all!

Suggestions for names similar to [name_f]Alice[/name_f] in terms of quirkiness and evoking the same image of active imagination, while retaining classic elegance?

Thanks!

I think [name_f]Etta[/name_f] is one of those names that has a lot of that beauty and spunk that [name_f]Alice[/name_f] has, but it’s a lot softer and more old-fashioned. It’s really a gem in my opinion.

Some other names that are similar to [name_f]Alice[/name_f] are [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Elsa[/name_f], [name_f]Esme[/name_f], [name_f]Arabella[/name_f], [name_f]Delia[/name_f] & [name_u]Lorca[/name_u].

[name_m]How[/name_m] about:
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]
[name_f]Celia[/name_f]/[name_f]Celie[/name_f]
[name_u]Clare[/name_u]/[name_f]Claire[/name_f]/[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Colette[/name_f]
Esmée/Esmé
[name_f]Lena[/name_f]
Léonie
[name_f]Viola[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Pia[/name_f]
[name_f]Romilly[/name_f] (more fun/quirkiness than classic)
[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
These names give me the some fun, fashionable, yet retains its classy-ness. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is really a one of a kind, and I would use it.

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] is quirky? These are a few that have a similar feel to me, and in bold are the the names of girls I know with sisters called [name_f]Alice[/name_f], which just tend to be similarly trendy because [name_f]Alice[/name_f] has been big in the UK for 10+ years -
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosa[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]

[name_f]Naomi[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Elena[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]

Can I be wild and suggest [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] as an alternative to [name_f]Alice[/name_f]?

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is the first that comes to mind for me, but I think [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] may be closer to what you’re looking for. She feels quirky and imaginative to me thanks to the cartoon ,and children’s books the cartoon is based off, [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]!

@averelladavina I second [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]!

Following off the children’s book theme, I think of all of [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] Child’s heroines fit this pretty well: [name_f]Lola[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Clarice[/name_f]…

I’d say [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Elodie[/name_f], or [name_f]Ella[/name_f]! [name_f]Amelie[/name_f], [name_f]Eva[/name_f] / [name_f]Eve[/name_f], or [name_f]Lila[/name_f] might be a good choices as well.