Alice Catherine VS Catherine Diana VS Alice Diana VS Catherine Alice... wdyt?

See the results of this poll: Which name combinations do you like the best?

Respondents: 32 (This poll is closed)

• Alice Catherine : 11 (34%)
  • Catherine Alice : 10 (31%)
  • Alice Diana : 6 (19%)
  • Catherine Diana: 5 (16%)

Of the names, [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is my favorite and I think I flows best with [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]. However, these are all lovely, classic choices, so I don’t think you can go wrong.

I think [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] are a style match and both [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] work. My personal preference is [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f], nn [name_f]Cate[/name_f]. I would consider how you feel about nn’s- [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] could be [name_u]Allie[/name_u], but could easily just be [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. However [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is likely to be called [name_f]Kate[/name_f]/[name_f]Katie[/name_f]/etc.

I love the name [name_f]Alice[/name_f] but i think [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] sounds better than [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]. I’m not a fan of [name_f]Diana[/name_f] i prefer the [name_m]French[/name_m] version of this name [name_f]Diane[/name_f].

I personally prefer [name_f]Alice[/name_f] to [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and, while I think [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] works well as a middle for her, I absolutely adore [name_f]Diana[/name_f], so I voted [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f].

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is beautiful. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] is also nice.

[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]! I love the classic status and the versatility of [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], and I love [name_f]Cat[/name_f] and [name_f]Kitty[/name_f] for nns ([name_f]Kate[/name_f]/[name_f]Cate[/name_f] not so much). [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] would be my second favorite, as [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] feels a little expected in the middle spot.