Alice Cooper's children are named...

[name]Calico[/name], [name]Dash[/name] and [name]Sonora[/name] [name]Rose[/name].
What do you berries think of them? ([name]Calico[/name] is female for anyone who didn’t know.)

They’re a bit too Hollywood-esque for me. I do kind of like [name]Sonora[/name], and I love [name]Dash[/name] as a nn (for [name]Dashiell[/name]), but [name]Calico[/name] seems like a name for a cat, and only a cat. [name]Calliope[/name], [name]Calista[/name], [name]Caroline[/name], or even [name]Kalina[/name] would have all been better options, imo.

His son’s full name is [name]Dashiell[/name]. He was way ahead of the curve on that one.

I like them… They seem surprisingly normal for someone like [name]Alice[/name] [name]Cooper[/name].

I like [name]Calico[/name] but only on a boy as i asumed at first glance. [name]Sonora[/name] is very interesting, it would be my favorite of the group.

I like [name]Calico[/name] and [name]Sonora[/name] on boys better

[name]Calico[/name] cats are almost always female, due to a genetic quirk, so I rather like that he’s used it as a feminine name. Especially because aside from [name]Juno[/name] and [name]Willow[/name] there aren’t that many femme -o names, and I don’t think of any of the fabric names ([name]Velvet[/name], Dimity, [name]Lacy[/name]) as masculine, nor cats particularly.

[name]Sonora[/name] , good name for boy.

[name]Sonora[/name] [name]Rose[/name]… ALSO HAVE GOOD NAME.