Alice or Cora?

Which do you prefer: [name_f]Alice[/name_f] or [name_f]Cora[/name_f]?

I like:

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Virginia[/name_f]
[name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]

I prefer [name_f]Alice[/name_f]! It feels a little brighter.

I like all of your [name_f]Alice[/name_f] combinations! I also like [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] and [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f].

[name_f]Alice[/name_f]! [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Virginia[/name_f] is beautiful. :orange_heart:

Alice!!

alice matilda or alice virginia (i also love alice julia!!)

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] is lovely!!

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

I’m not a fan of [name_f]Cora[/name_f] due to personal associations, but I love [name_f]Alice[/name_f]! She has so much magic and whimsy, in a versatile, classic choice. I think she makes any other name sparkle when in the middle spot. I really like [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] from your list.

I love [name_f]Cora[/name_f]!

Definitely [name_f]Alice[/name_f]!

I love both and have them both on my list but I like [name_f]Cora[/name_f] more because it feels more fun to me. It also always reminds me of the beach, maybe because I’m thinking of coral, which is a plus to me.

[name_f]Alice[/name_f]! Timeless classic and the youthful brightness of it makes it very likeable.

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] is also nice -seems vintage revival style and gives me more serious vibes. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] seems more playful to me I guess

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] as a name, but as a combo [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]!

Both are pretty names! It’s hard to choose. I think I like [name_f]Alice[/name_f] more. I like [name_f]Cora[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] more.

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f] are both beautiful!

I adore [name_f]Alice[/name_f]! Full of storybook charm and gentle strength. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is my favorite of your combos, and I also love the idea of [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] or [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] if you’re open to mixing and matching! :yellow_heart:

I prefer [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. It’s such a timeless classic and possesses a lovely storybook quality (for obvious reasons). [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is gorgeous!

I love [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is so magical

I think both are really nice! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite combo is [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f]!

[name_f]Cora[/name_f]! I love [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f]!

I prefer [name_f]Alice[/name_f], but [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] is amazing!