Alistair, Orlando or Edmund?

Still debating this, posted in Quickpoll a couple of weeks ago and still keep changing my mind.

Which do you prefer in general?

• Alistair
  • Orlando
  • Edmund

0 voters

Which goes better with Aurelia and Tallulah? (Reya and Lula)

I like Alistair, but not sure about the 2 A initials, Reya, Lula and Star (as a pet name he’d probably go by Ace with friends)

I like Orlando, but not sure about nicknames, there’s just none I love. Reya, Lula and Ando I guess, but not sure it fits

Edmund I feel fits better, but most people here (family/friends) find it too oldy, I guess Eddie/Teddy might work but still not convinced

I should also add that this is entirely hypothetical, not expecting, just dreaming

Alistair.

1 Like

I love [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] and I think it sounds really good with [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]. It’s a bit old-fashioned but in my opinion that only makes it more handsome.

1 Like

[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] nn [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] would be lovely with [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I do like [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] with them too. [name_m]Orlando[/name_m] has a slightly different vibe to me, so it doesn’t quite fit with the others in my eyes. I can understand that [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] sounds a little ‘older’ next to [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] (in which case [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] may fit better?) but my favourite is still [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] :blush:

1 Like

I think [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] and [name_m]Orlando[/name_m] go equally well with [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]. Another one that might appeal to you is [name_u]Oleander[/name_u], with I think has a bit of an old-world feel (as [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] does) but also feels like a slightly hipster modern name, similar to [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f].

The only one that I can’t really see with the girls, but really [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f], is [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], it just feels very different, much older and more grounded, style-wise.

1 Like

I love [name_m]Orlando[/name_m]!

2 Likes

I think [name_m]Orlando[/name_m] fits the best with [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] but [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] would work nicely too :slight_smile:

1 Like

They all have different vibes to me, but I like [name_m]Orlando[/name_m] with [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]! [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] doesn’t feel romantic enough and [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] feels too close to [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] in that sibset.

1 Like