Alistair VS Elijah

• Robin [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]
  • Robin [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]

0 voters

Robin [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] is so handsome!!

I like that [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] ties in with your heritage

[name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] is soo handsome :heart_eyes: I love it!

I think [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] is so masculine yet so soft. It’s a perfect balance and it sounds refined and respectable while also fitting a man at any age. I actually am surprised by how much I love this name and how perfect it is! I wish you all the best :slight_smile:

They’re both amazing!

Robin Alisair sounds strong and dominant.
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] sounds a bit softer and graceful.

1 Like

I love the name [name_m]Alistair[/name_m], but I like [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] better with [name_u]Robin[/name_u]. Also, [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] spells RAG. Have you consider [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] or [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]? I think they’re quite handsome.

We did consider changing the order of the names but it was essential that [name_u]Robin[/name_u] came first. Also, I don’t see why it matters what the initials would say. Furthermore, changing the order means that the name wouldn’t flow correctly. Thanks for the suggestion though, hun x

I truly apologize that my effort to provide some possibilities or thoughts you may not have considered was upsetting. Initial spellings are often a concern for many people because of the potential for playground bullying, which has just gotten worse over the years. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents were going to give my youngest brother a different middle name, but were informed his initials would be quite unfortunate and they changed his name based on that and were grateful someone had pointed that out, because they hadn’t thought of it. I just read an article about someone else who changed the order of their child’s name after birth for that same reason. So, I mentioned it, because it matters to people I know personally or have read about. Certainly you can decide whether or not it matters to you. If you prefer [name_u]Robin[/name_u] as a first name, that’s perfectly fine. I see flipped name suggestions all the time and I never really think much of it. In this case, it is simply my personal preference, certainly you don’t need to follow my advice. I truly wish you all the best in finding a name you truly love. :heart: