All about twin starbaby names!

So do you like the new twin starbaby names, [name]Charlie[/name] [name]Tamara[/name] [name]Tulip[/name] and [name]Dolly[/name] [name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Rose[/name]? [name]How[/name] about some of the other recent twin names: [name]Harper[/name] and [name]Finley[/name], [name]Vivienne[/name] and [name]Knox[/name]? What are the best and worst twin names among celebrity babies?

I’m not much of a fan of any of the sets. I like individual names but nothing cohesive. I’ve named twins myself ([name]Leo[/name] & [name]Simon[/name] are twins) so I find a lot of the stars sets a bit matchy-matchy or just weird. the Brangelina twins have decent names but [name]Knox[/name] bothers me and I heartily dislike [name]Vivienne[/name] (in any spelling) My favorites are:
[name]Frank[/name] [name]Harlan[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Dexter[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Lorcan[/name] - Parents: [name]Elvis[/name] Costello and [name]Diana[/name] Krall and despite the funky weird spelling, I think [name]Julia[/name] [name]Roberts[/name] and [name]Danny[/name] Moder did a pretty good job with Phinneaus [name]Walter[/name] & [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Patricia[/name].

I feel a bit sorry for little [name]Charlie[/name]; it seems like her parents are already assigning her the role of tomboy alongside super-girly [name]Dolly[/name]. If you’re going to go with boyish names, you’ve got to spread the love; to that end, I think [name]Harper[/name] and [name]Finley[/name] make a good pair. I assumed at first that [name]Dolly[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name] were b/g twins; I wouldn’t make that assumption with [name]Harper[/name] and [name]Finley[/name].

[name]Lola[/name], why so harsh on [name]Vivienne[/name]?? ([name]Just[/name] curious.)

It is very matchy-matchy. [name]Dolly[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name] are both more pet names than real names, and then they used the same initials for both the middle names making the second middle name a flower. If I had to pick though I’d say [name]Dolly[/name] [name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Rose[/name] sounds much nicer than [name]Charlie[/name] [name]Tamara[/name] [name]Tulip[/name].

I agree that Costello & Krall’s twin names pretty much rock.
Also I think that [name]Dolly[/name] got the “cutesy” names… containing [name]Rebecca[/name] and [name]Rose[/name], lovely feminine classics. [name]Tamara[/name] is dated to me, [name]Tulip[/name] is a little too unusual, and [name]Charlie[/name] should be reserved for a nickname for [name]Charlotte[/name] or used with a middle name like “[name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Rose[/name].” The first twin got the better end of the deal, imo. But I do like [name]Charlie[/name]/[name]Chuck[/name] for a nn very much :slight_smile:
A few other sets of starbaby twins are:
D’[name]Lila[/name] [name]Star[/name] and [name]Jessie[/name] [name]James[/name] (g/g) -Diddy
[name]Juno[/name] and [name]Rex[/name] (g/b)- [name]Will[/name] Champion of Coldplay
[name]Grace[/name] and [name]Ava[/name]- [name]Mia[/name] [name]Hamm[/name], soccer legend/star
[name]Eden[/name] and [name]Savannah[/name]- [name]Marcia[/name] [name]Cross[/name], Desperate Housewives actress
[name]Darby[/name] [name]Galen[/name] and [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] (b/b)–[name]Patrick[/name] [name]Dempsey[/name], [name]Grey[/name]'s Anatomy
[name]Malcolm[/name] and [name]Olivia[/name]- [name]Denzel[/name] [name]Washington[/name]
[name]Max[/name] and [name]Emme[/name]- JLo

WDYT? I like [name]Hamm[/name]'s, though they are pretty common. I also like [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] :smiley:

Sorry! sheepish grin I’ve known a good double handful of [name]Vivian[/name]/[name]Vivien[/name]/[name]Vivienne[/name] girls & women both. And not a one of them was a pleasant sort of person. Nasty and mean one and all. I’m sure there are lovely [name]Vivian[/name]/[name]Vivien[/name]/[name]Vivienne[/name] girls/women out there, I just have never met one.

It’s strictly a personal thing.

Oh, I really hope I’m not one of them, [name]Lola[/name]! My name is [name]Vivian[/name] and I was a little bit crushed inside when I read your post, LOL

Ooh, I’m sorry! Really. You seem to be a perfectly lovely person and I would never snub anyone because of their name. Like I said, It’s just a reaction to the last 35 years of my own life. I’m sure there are lovely [name]Vivian[/name]/[name]Vivien[/name]/[name]Vivienne[/name]'s out there! You’re one! :slight_smile:

Only teasing, [name]Lola[/name]! Isn’t it interesting how other people can color our perceptions of a name? To contrast, one of the most exotically beautiful and charming students I ever had was named [name]Vivian[/name], so that’s what the name means to me. [name]Don[/name]'t get me started on [name]Natalie[/name], though; used to be fond of that name until this one particular [name]Natalie[/name] ruined it forever…

Sorry! sheepish grin I’ve known a good double handful of [name]Vivian[/name]/[name]Vivien[/name]/[name]Vivienne[/name] girls & women both. And not a one of them was a pleasant sort of person. Nasty and mean one and all. I’m sure there are lovely [name]Vivian[/name]/[name]Vivien[/name]/[name]Vivienne[/name] girls/women out there, I just have never met one.

It’s strictly a personal thing.[/quote]

[name]Eden[/name] & [name]Savannah[/name] are great, Im partail as my neice is named [name]Savanna[/name] (for any confusion, I am under my sister, ‘bebe’s username) They sound great together without being overly matchy.
I like [name]Darby[/name] and [name]Sullivan[/name] for the same reasons as above, although [name]Darby[/name] by itself I dont really like.
I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaate D’[name]Lila[/name] & [name]Jessie[/name]… P.Diddys twin girls… just as someone above posted about one being to feminine and the other masculine… thats how I feel about these twins, not only do the names not ‘go’ it seems like it is a boy/girl set and not two twin girls.

[name]Eden[/name] and [name]Savannah[/name] are my favorites! They are cute and not too matchy. I hate Diddy’s twin names, and I hate [name]Dolly[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name]. Awful. [name]Harper[/name] and [name]Finley[/name] are cute, but I’d honestly think [name]Finley[/name] was a boy. (I have a male dog named [name]Findlay[/name].)

I prefer more classic names, personally, so if I had twins, then I’d likely name them [name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]. Maybe [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eliza[/name].

I am always very interested in twin names, as I am a twin (me, [name]Lauren[/name], and my sister, [name]Sarah[/name]).

[name]Love[/name] [name]Savannah[/name] and [name]Eden[/name]! My daughters name is [name]Savannah[/name] and it’s surprising how many people comment on her name. It’s funny really, my mum wanted my [name]Savannah[/name] to be an [name]Eden[/name]. I like [name]Eden[/name], but more as a middle name.

Is [name]Savannah[/name] just popular in the states or is it popular worldwide?

My favourite starbaby twin set is [name]Will[/name] Champion’s [name]Juno[/name] and [name]Rex[/name]! [name]How[/name] gorgeous, the names complement each other so well. And the meanings are lovely. A king and queen :slight_smile: