All About You (Yes, You)

[name]Hi[/name] everyone! I thought it might be nice to share some stuff about ourselves besides the names we like. Feel free to leave out anything that you think is too personal. :slight_smile: Here goes…

Screen name:
First name in real life:
Age (doesn’t have to be exact):
Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings?
Are you married?
[name]Do[/name] you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names?
Country you’re from:
What’s your Naming Style? (find out here: Name Nerds! categories)
[name]Favorite[/name] part about Nameberry:
Other interests you would like to share with us:
[name]Favorite[/name] BNG (if you have one):
What’s your current Name Crush (boys or girls):

Here’s mine:

Screen name: genevieve!
First name in real life: [name]Eva[/name]
Age (doesn’t have to be exact): late teens
Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? I’m an only child.
Are you married? Nope
[name]Do[/name] you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? I have a sweet [name]Maine[/name] Coon cat named [name]Pierre[/name].
Country you’re from: USA
What’s your Naming Style? I’m Classic Eccentric.
[name]Favorite[/name] part about Nameberry: I love the blog! And I [name]LOVE[/name] BNGs!
Other interests you would like to share with us: Dance (ballet, jazz, tap, modern, etc.), playing flute, acting. I love TV shows as well. I’m currently obsessed with Gilmore Girls and The X Files.
[name]Favorite[/name] BNG (if you have one): I love Tavn and BookButterfly’s BNGs, and I also love the Quintuplet Game, and Connecting Sibsets!
What’s your current Name Crush (boys or girls): [name]Louisa[/name]

Screen name: ballerinagirl
First name in real life: [name]Tarra[/name]
Age (doesn’t have to be exact): 14
Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? [name]One[/name] brother, [name]Ryan[/name]
Are you married? No
[name]Do[/name] you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? yes, a blue cattle dog named [name]Tre[/name]-Bit
Country you’re from: Australia
What’s your Naming Style? Modern Conservative and Classic Eccentric
[name]Favorite[/name] part about Nameberry: Finding new names, helping people and getting opinions on my names
Other interests you would like to share with us: I love to dance and write stories
[name]Favorite[/name] BNG (if you have one): Either Think/[name]Say[/name] or When I See _____, I [name]Imagine[/name]
What’s your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): [name]Briar[/name] [name]London[/name]

Fun!

Screen name: [name]Strawberry[/name] Shortcake
First name in real life: [name]Grace[/name]
Age (doesn’t have to be exact): 21
Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No kids yet, but planning on having a [name]Lucy[/name] or [name]Noah[/name] soon!
Are you married? I’m engaged to be married in [name]September[/name] 2013.
[name]Do[/name] you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? We adopted two Bichon Frise puppies last week, [name]Cleo[/name] and [name]Ariel[/name].
Country you’re from: I’m going to be real mysterious here and say Europe :wink:
What’s your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) I got mainly Classic Conservative, followed be Classic Unusual and Classic Eccentric. I scored 0% in all the Modern categories!
[name]Favorite[/name] part about Nameberry: I secretly stalk the Momberries section, trying to gather an idea of what’s ahead of me.
Other interests you would like to share with us: I did ballet for 15 years. I play the flute and piano.
[name]Favorite[/name] BNG (if you have one): I don’t participate in that forum.
What’s your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): A toss up between [name]Anastasia[/name] and [name]Daisy[/name] for a girl. My boys list is very consistent rarely changes, unlike my girls list!

Screen name: catloverd
First name in real life: [name]Diana[/name]
Age (doesn’t have to be exact): twenties
Have any kids? No kids yet! I have 1 sister named Melissa
Are you married? [name]Will[/name] be in [name]October[/name]!
Do you have any pets? 2 Cats - Calcifer and Mittzy
What’s your Naming Style?: Classic Conservative according to survey (but really it’s all over the place!)
Favorite part about Nameberry: getting and sharing opinions
Other interests you would like to share with us: I love to read and write. I play piano and flute. I can knit and enjoy doing diy projects such as origami.
Favorite BNG (if you have one): The name quiz ones
What’s your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): [name]Luna[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name] for a girl, [name]Ezra[/name] for a boy

Screen name: SheFliesWithHerOwnWings
First name in real life: [name]Elizabeth[/name]
Age (doesn’t have to be exact): 23
Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? I dont’ have children but I have three brothers.
Are you married? No.
[name]Do[/name] you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? No.
Country you’re from: [name]England[/name].
What’s your Naming Style? Classic Eccentric and Classic Unusual.
[name]Favorite[/name] part about Nameberry: Seeing everybody else’s style and sharing thoughts and ideas.
Other interests you would like to share with us: I’m a teacher and I love singing, shopping and travelling.
[name]Favorite[/name] BNG (if you have one): I love the Create-a-Family games.
What’s your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): [name]Persephone[/name] for a girl and [name]Ezra[/name] for a boy.

Screen Name: CaraMichelle
First name in real life: [name]Cara[/name]
Kids/Sibling: No kids, 1 sister
Married: No
Pets: No
Naming style: Majority: Classic Unusual, Classic Conservative, and Classic Eccentric
Fave part of NB: Connecting with other lovers of names!
Interests: [name]Music[/name], singing, theater, cooking, baking, quilting, sewing, reading, scrapbooking, crafts, shopping
Fave BNG: I don’t have a favorite
Name Crush: [name]Susannah[/name] for a girl, [name]Perrin[/name] for a boy

Screen name: rin
First name in real life: [name]Kathryn[/name]
Age (doesn’t have to be exact): 27…I had to stop and think about that one!
Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? I have a son, [name]Leo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name], who just turned one.
Are you married? Nope, we’ll probably elope one of these days!
[name]Do[/name] you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? We have a fluffy calico cat named [name]Jersey[/name]
Country you’re from: New Zealand
What’s your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html)Your personality type is: Classic Unusual : 35%
Your personality type is: Classic Conservative : 30%
Your personality type is: Classic Eccentric : 20%
Your personality type is: Modern Unusual : 10%
Your personality type is: Modern Conservative : 5%

[name]Favorite[/name] part about Nameberry: I love how the lists are in categories like, “Badass [name]Baby[/name] Names” rather than huge A-Z lists
[name]Favorite[/name] BNG (if you have one): I like the chance quiz games best at the moment
What’s your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): [name]Noemi[/name] & [name]Digby[/name]

Screen name:jasmine.lee
First name in real life:[name]Jasmine[/name]
Age (doesn’t have to be exact):13
Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings?No kids, but 2 younger brothers called [name]Thomas[/name] ([name]Tom[/name]) and [name]Jacob[/name] (Cobbie)
Are you married?: No
[name]Do[/name] you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? I have a tabby cat called [name]Heidi[/name].
Country you’re from: New Zealand!
What’s your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html): Classic Conservative, Classic Unusual, Classic Eccentric.
[name]Favorite[/name] part about Nameberry: Er…everything!!
Other interests you would like to share with us: Writing, [name]Guitar[/name], [name]Music[/name], [name]Reading[/name], Designing, Creating, Sewing etc
[name]Favorite[/name] BNG (if you have one): Think/[name]Say[/name] and When I See _______ I [name]Imagine[/name], and heaps of others.
What’s your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): [name]Merida[/name] and [name]Dante[/name].

~[name]Jasmine[/name]

Screen name: Thefuturemrsb
Kids: Nope, not for a couple more years.
Siblings: [name]Cole[/name] (full), [name]Katlyn[/name] (1/2), [name]Rachael[/name] (1/2), [name]Joshua[/name] (1/2)
Married: Engaged
Pets: [name]Golden[/name] Retriever mix named [name]Jack[/name] and a rat named Einstein
Name Style: Modern Classic for girls, Old Testament for boys
[name]Favorite[/name] thing about nameberry: Blog
[name]Favorite[/name] BNG: Think/[name]Say[/name]
Name crushes: [name]Simon[/name] & [name]Samuel[/name]
Name loves: [name]Isaac[/name]

Screen name: aj_bear
First name in real life: [name]Athena[/name]
Age (doesn’t have to be exact): 16
Have any kids?- No, but I have a sister named Amris who’s twenty, and a brother named [name]Roger[/name] who’s twelve.
Are you married?- No
[name]Do[/name] you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names?- Two pit mixes named [name]Shasta[/name] [name]Rain[/name] and [name]Birdie[/name] [name]Belle[/name], one fat calico-mix named [name]Carmel[/name] Pumpkin Cutie, and six foster cats named [name]Jemima[/name], Fozzie, Garfunkle, Morissey, [name]Cleo[/name], and [name]Indigo[/name].
Country you’re from: The boring state of Oregon
What’s your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html)- Classic Eccentric (40%)
[name]Favorite[/name] part about Nameberry: All of it. Is that cheating?
Other interests you would like to share with us: Writing, reading, drawing, and I’m an avid napper.
[name]Favorite[/name] BNG (if you have one): I don’t go through that forum much
What’s your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): [name]Dorothea[/name] and [name]Darwin[/name]!

• [name]Athena[/name]

Screen name: cupcakelove888. Not particularly fond of it though.
First name in real life: [name]Emma[/name], always called [name]Mimi[/name] though.
Age (doesn’t have to be exact): 13 :slight_smile:
Siblings: Older brother [name]Andrew[/name], younger sister [name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Do[/name] you have any pets? 2 dogs, [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Athena[/name] and [name]Brutus[/name] [name]Franklin[/name].
Country you’re from: U.S.A
What’s your Naming Style?: I say it’s vintage whimsy, but this quiz tells me it’s Classic Eccentric
[name]Favorite[/name] part about Nameberry:
Other interests you would like to share with us: Ballet, Theater, Baking, Writing stories!, and reading.
[name]Favorite[/name] BNG (if you have one): Quintuplet girls.
What’s your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Eilidh[/name]!

Screen name: lahdeedah
First name in real life: [name]Cheyann[/name]/Ceecie
Age (doesn’t have to be exact): 19
Have any kids? If so, what are their names? If not, got any siblings?: No kids. 5 younger half siblings, [name]Christopher[/name] (17), [name]Nathan[/name] (17), [name]Dylan[/name] (14), [name]Madison[/name] (10), [name]Mallorie[/name] (3).
Are you married?: No.
[name]Do[/name] you have any pets? What are they and what are their names?: Two dogs, a Pomeranian, Lady (she came already named) and a mutt [name]Charlie[/name] (girl, my mom named her) and two cats, [name]Bella[/name] a Calico and [name]Louie[/name], he’s just a regular old domestic house cat, but he’s really pretty; black fur with red hues and big green/yellow eyes.
Country you’re from?: USA
What’s your naming style?: Classic Unusual, 45%, Classic Eccentric, 40%, Classic Conservative, 15%
[name]Favorite[/name] part about nameberry: The names, of course!
Other interests: reading, writing and like every teenager: hanging out with friends
[name]Favorite[/name] BNG (if you have one): I don’t play the name games
What’s your one current name crush (boys or girls): [name]Calliope[/name]

Screen name: ashthedreamer
First name in real life: [name]Ashley[/name]
Age (doesn’t have to be exact): 24
Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings?: No kids yet (although I’m dying to adopt!). I have three younger siblings–[name]John[/name] [name]Robert[/name], III ([name]Johnny[/name]), [name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Eileen[/name] ([name]Becca[/name]), and [name]Natalie[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] ([name]Tallie[/name]).
Are you married?: Not yet.
[name]Do[/name] you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names?: No. Pets hate me and I hate them. lol. We had two dogs when I was younger, though–[name]Sasha[/name] and Lady–both girls.
Country you’re from: [name]Narnia[/name]! [name]Just[/name] kidding. :slight_smile: [name]America[/name].
What’s your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html): Classic Eccentric (35%). Classic Unusual was only 5% behind, though. So I guess a pretty even mix of both. I really don’t know what either of those really means, lol. They both sound pretty similar to me. :slight_smile:
[name]Favorite[/name] part about Nameberry: The advice. The friends I’ve made. I’ve pretty much made up my mind on my favorites when I joined Nameberry, but the cyber friends I’ve met here are pretty great. :slight_smile:
Other interests you would like to share with us: lol, I don’t know? I love to read, write, and do oil painting, when I have the time. And I love being with kids.
[name]Favorite[/name] BNG (if you have one): [name]Don[/name]'t really have one. I hardly ever play name games anymore.
What’s your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Erm. I don’t know. If we’re talking about crushes I love but wouldn’t use… Today, [name]Ayelet[/name] for a girl (seems very unusable to my non-Jewish-at-all self, although I think [name]Aya[/name], [name]Lettie[/name], and [name]Etta[/name] are adorable), and I guess [name]Atticus[/name] for a boy. I love it, but it’s too unusual for my other favorites. If we’re just talking about names I would use and am pretty obsessed about, [name]Brody[/name] or [name]Avery[/name] for a boy, and [name]Aurora[/name] for a girl, I guess. Although I’m not sure I would use [name]Aurora[/name], either. As a FN, it’s terribly “R” heavy with my already “R” heavy surname. :confused:

Screen name: Dantea
First name in real life: [name]Angel[/name]
Age (doesn’t have to be exact): 21
Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? 2 sibs – [name]Amber[/name] [name]Dawn[/name] and [name]Zachary[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]
Are you married? yes
[name]Do[/name] you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? 3 cats – black male named [name]Pan[/name], black and white male named [name]Zen[/name] and calico named [name]Loki[/name]. Also a [name]Gray[/name] and black teddy bear hamster named Firefly.

What’s your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) – Mythological, eclectic, old fashioned
[name]Favorite[/name] part about Nameberry: The insightful and polite responses (that aren’t just “use [name]Madison[/name], [name]Claire[/name], [name]Maire[/name] etc”)
Other interests you would like to share with us: I like writing, drawing, singing, playing my instruments
[name]Favorite[/name] BNG (if you have one): I don’t really play them
What’s your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): I like a ton of names so I can’t answer this one!

Screen Name: violetgray
First name in real life: [name]Kristina[/name]
Siblings: [name]Kaylie[/name] (sister) I wont list my brothers name becuase its not common
Are you married? No
[name]Do[/name] you have any pets? Yes. 2 cats. [name]Danny[/name] and [name]Ally[/name]
Whats your naming style? Classic Unusual (apparently)
[name]Favorite[/name] part about nameberry: Allof it :slight_smile:
Other interests: [name]Reading[/name], writing, sketching, art in general, softball, and I love watching movies
[name]Favorite[/name] BNG: don’t have one.
Current Name Crushes: Hmm…[name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Jack[/name]

Screen name: erinlw
First name in real life: [name]Erin[/name]
Kids/siblings: no kids, a younger brother named Finn
Are you married? Nope, I’m a bit young for that, haha
Any pets? No, but I’m dying for a kitten
Country you’re from? [name]Canada[/name]
Naming style? Classic Conservative, but I’d say it’s more of a mix
Favourite part of Nameberry? Giving people advice/opinions on names!
Other interests I’d like to share? Writing and soccer
Favourite BNG: The name quizzes
Name crushes? [name]Liam[/name] for a boy and [name]Kate[/name] for a girl

Screen name: southern.maple
First name in real life: [name]Emily[/name]
Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No kids, but I have a sister.
Are you married? No
[name]Do[/name] you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? I have a Schnauzer/Dachshund puppy named [name]Grover[/name]. Family pets include a Doberman ([name]Selena[/name]) and a betta fish ([name]Fergus[/name] [name]Horatio[/name]).
What’s your Naming Style? Classic Eccentric
[name]Favorite[/name] part about Nameberry: The “Nameberry style” is so very refreshing when every baby I meet is [name]Jayden[/name] [name]James[/name] or [name]Lily[/name] [name]Grace[/name].
Other interests you would like to share with us: I love writing and genealogy.
[name]Favorite[/name] BNG (if you have one): None
What’s your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): [name]Seaborn[/name] and [name]Myfanwy[/name] are my current GPs.

Screen name: mscrabby
First name: [name]Zoe[/name]
Kids/Siblings: Younger sister named [name]Kali[/name] (pn [name]Callie[/name])
Married: Not yet, waiting till I graduate college; I live with my boyfriend
Pets: [name]Luna[/name], my adorable princess puppy
Naming Style: 40% Classic Conservative, 30% Modern Conservative, 20% Classic Eccentric
[name]Favorite[/name] part about Nameberry: I like the name pages that have snarky descriptions and the original form of the name, the lists are also useful
[name]Favorite[/name] BNG: the quiz/chance ones
Current Name Crush: [name]Magnolia[/name]

Screen name: banros
First name in real life: [name]Ashley[/name]
Age (doesn’t have to be exact): 18
Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? My daughter is [name]Mairead[/name] [name]Rose[/name], and my 3 brothers are [name]Shawn[/name] [name]Paul[/name], [name]Robert[/name] [name]James[/name], and [name]Ryan[/name] [name]Patrick[/name]. I have two step-kids, [name]Kevin[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] and [name]Brittany[/name] [name]Hayley[/name].
Are you married? Yep.
[name]Do[/name] you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? None, but I had a cat named [name]Louie[/name] before we had to have him put down. Hubby had a golden retriever named [name]Abbi[/name].
Country you’re from: US
What’s your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) I take this quiz all the time and the answer regularly changes, but for this time it says Classic Eccentric (my usual answer).
[name]Favorite[/name] part about Nameberry: Organization and list features.
Other interests you would like to share with us: I love writing and names; and I’m going to become a midwife. I love babies and we aspire to have a very large family.
[name]Favorite[/name] BNG (if you have one): A few, the say/think ones, the change it up ones, etc.
What’s your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): I have a lot of crush names. I really like [name]Magdalena[/name], [name]Magnus[/name], Arcturus/Arctura, [name]Aza[/name]------, [name]Petra[/name], [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Tabitha[/name], and [name]Ariadne[/name]; [name]Ambrose[/name], [name]Gideon[/name], and [name]Gibson[/name] etc. We have names picked out for seven boys and seven girls that are set in stone not counting those.

Screen Name: Chicamerlin
First Name: [name]Isabella[/name]
Siblings: Brother named [name]Sebastian[/name]
Pets: Leonberger dog named [name]Chica[/name], [name]Little[/name] [name]Black[/name] [name]Cat[/name] named [name]Merlin[/name] (hence my username :-))
Naming Style: Classic Unusual
Favourite Part about Nameberry, how every day there’s something different on the home page :wink:
Other Interests: Soccer, [name]Piano[/name],Violin, French Horn, Public Speaking (I know, I’m totally weird lol)
Current Name Crush: [name]Lyra[/name] and [name]Holden[/name]