All over the place style

[name]Hi[/name] - it’s me again! [name]Sister[/name] to [name]Petra[/name]. Middle names are totally up for grabs, although I want to have it be a family name. Currently thinking [name]Marguerite[/name], but wonder if that is too close to her sister’s mn of [name]Marie[/name]?

Our girl’s name list is still evolving, and the list below is in no particular order:

[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Elka[/name]/[name]Elke[/name]
[name]Saskia[/name]
[name]Liv[/name] (my only concern is the large number of little [name]Olivia[/name]'s out there who go by the nickname [name]Liv[/name])
[name]Sloane[/name]
[name]Martine[/name]
[name]Tirzah[/name]
[name]Briar[/name]
[name]Oona[/name]
[name]Gretchen[/name] (this is almost falling of the list, but still clinging…lol)

Names I love but can’t use with my last name which ends in “Y” and sounds too sing-song-y:
[name]Romilly[/name]
[name]Darcy[/name] (sigh, so upset about this one)

Please be brutally honest and I would love any suggestions you have! Thanks!

I think [name]Marguerite[/name] is a great mn, and not too close to [name]Marie[/name] in my opinion.

[name]Camille[/name] – like, don’t love due to personal associations
[name]Alice[/name] – really like, very sweet. Some find it boring or blah, but I love it.
[name]Elka[/name]/[name]Elke[/name] – I really like this! I like [name]Elsa[/name], too…but to me [name]Elka[/name] is set apart more from the sea of [name]Ella[/name]'s/[name]Ellie[/name]'s compared to [name]Elsa[/name]. [name]Elka[/name]/[name]Elke[/name] is a solid name, but fun and unique as well. I picture a spunky little sweetheart!
[name]Saskia[/name] – love this. It is a little clunky, but in a good way (similar to how I describe [name]Elka[/name]).
[name]Liv[/name] (my only concern is the large number of little [name]Olivia[/name]'s out there who go by the nickname [name]Liv[/name]) – I know a lot of [name]Olivia[/name]'s that go by [name]Liv[/name], so that is a valid concern!
[name]Sloane[/name] – not my style
[name]Martine[/name] – like a lot…at first I thought it was a bit much with [name]Marguerite[/name], but I changed my mind.
[name]Tirzah[/name] – mmm, I don’t think I like this one
[name]Briar[/name] – I have always liked [name]Briar[/name].
[name]Oona[/name] – I think this is cute with [name]Petra[/name].
[name]Gretchen[/name] – I like [name]Gretchen[/name], but don’t love. I think [name]Greta[/name] is a somewhat softer/fresher alternative, I love that name.

[name]Camille[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name] would be a classy sibling name for [name]Petra[/name]. I like the way it sounds and how it looks written out. [name]Petra[/name] and [name]Camille[/name] are lovely together. My second fav is [name]Alice[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name]. The other names on your list lack pizzazz.
[name]Petra[/name] has an exotic image for me so I think a sibling should have the same feel. Some other suggestions.
[name]Petra[/name] and sister…
[name]Adela[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Minerva[/name]
[name]Clio[/name]
[name]Araminta[/name]
[name]Daria[/name]
[name]Portia[/name]
[name]Salome[/name]
[name]Valeria[/name]
[name]Simona[/name]
[name]Yolanda[/name]
[name]Aida[/name]
[name]Isis[/name]
[name]Valentina[/name]
[name]Ophelia[/name]
[name]Lucia[/name]
[name]Zola[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name]
[name]Estella[/name]
[name]Flavia[/name]
[name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Linnea[/name]
[name]Violetta[/name]
[name]Lucretia[/name]
[name]Ione[/name]
[name]Paloma[/name]
[name]Anais[/name]
[name]Sylvia[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Sybil[/name]
[name]Magdalena[/name]
[name]Zelda[/name]

any other suggestions from other berries?

just saw this thread, i suggested [name]Livana[/name]/[name]Livona[/name] in yr thread on the sibling board to get to [name]Liv[/name]

Also love the addition of [name]Martine[/name] to your list. I think that is my favorite with [name]Petra[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Camille[/name] have really grown on me as complimenting [name]Petra[/name] sylistically, especially [name]Alice[/name]. So sweet together.