Allegra ok in the mn spot?

I’ve always loved the name [name]Allegra[/name], and then the dang allergy med comes and ruins it for me! [name]DO[/name] you think it’d still be ok to use in the middle name spot? Currently I’m crushing on [name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Allegra[/name].

I like it a lot. Anything goes in the middle! I’ve actually considered it in the middle spot too, but more because it is the original form of my last name (my great-grandfather thought was told it was too feminine sounding as a surname and changed it). The medicine is not the first thing that I think of, obviously. I’m a little biased because this I think. Good luck!

I agree, anything goes in the middle. No one hears middle names frequently, so it isn’t a huge bother!

I think it goes great as a middle name :slight_smile:

I love it as a first name too, but we don’t have that particular medication here so that doesn’t bother me.

Perfectly acceptable where I live but I’m not familiar with the medication.

Allergy meds seems ok though - if it was haemorrhoid cream maybe not :slight_smile:

Aw I love [name]Allegra[/name]. It’s a lovely name. It’s definitely usable as MN.

I’m glad you berries think it’s usable! What do you think of the combo [name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Allegra[/name]?

I like [name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Allegra[/name]. Its kind of exotic sounding:)

I like [name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Allegra[/name]. I could see the name wearing on a whole bunch of different girls/women. I’d put [name]Allegra[/name] in the first spot, so definitely yes for the middle spot.