Alliannah and Laelia???

Hiiiii everyone I’m new here and need help.

I am in love with the names Alliannah and [name]Laelia[/name](pronounced [name]Lay[/name]-[name]Lee[/name]-uh) and have gotten a LOT of mixed emotions for Alliannah.

Also what about the combinations:

[name]Laelia[/name] Halo/[name]Harlow[/name]
[name]Laelia[/name] [name]Emery[/name]
Alliannah [name]Presley[/name]
Alliannah [name]Jude[/name]

They look totally head-spinning to me, no offense. It’s just so many letters, and such simple sounds! [name]Laelia[/name] is the better of the two in my opinion, but be aware that many similar names- [name]Lily[/name], [name]Layla[/name] (in multiple spellings), [name]Leilani[/name], [name]Liliana[/name], [name]Lila[/name], etc. are EXTREMELY popular. So while the name itself is uncommon, the double-l family is not. And I think the far simpler [name]Laila[/name] or [name]Layla[/name] is much more appealing. Alliannah just looks terrible, but sounds okay. Personally I would spell it [name]Aliana[/name] or [name]Alianna[/name]. I don’t think it has an etymological history- I tried looking it up with various spellings, and had no luck. If that bothers you, you may also like these similar names:
[name]Aeliana[/name] (ae-lee-ah-na)
[name]Eliana[/name]
[name]Alana[/name]

Thank you SOOO much for the suggestions I actually like the spelling [name]Aliana[/name].

I made [name]Aliana[/name] up out of the blue so I guess thats why you can’t find it. And [name]Laelia[/name] I found here and loved it so much but can’t find a middle name to go with it. If you cant tell from the spelling of Alliannah I have a thing for long names haha. What about the spelling [name]Alyanna[/name] (I know I’m difficult y’all will probably kick me out of the board jk :smiley: )

Beautiful sounding, but I do prefer [name]Aliana[/name], to Alliannah which has a lot of letters for a simple sounding names.
[name]Laelia[/name] is pretty, but what about [name]Leilani[/name]? It is Hawaiian. And it might break up all the vowel sounds if you are doing a sibset

The only problem with [name]Leilani[/name] to me is that its getting SO popular even though I some what like that name. But [name]Laelia[/name] trumps its srry.

I really like [name]Laelia[/name], but it might be too over the top for an actual child. I’m not sure. Then again, it blends right into the [name]Lily[/name]/[name]Layla[/name]/[name]Lila[/name] trend… I think it’s lovely, though. Alliannah looks completely made-up-- sorry, but i think it’s kind of awful. Spelling it [name]Aliana[/name] is still made-up, but at least it doesn’t look like it. It does have a pretty sound, though. [name]Alyona[/name], [name]Alana[/name]/[name]Alanna[/name], [name]Eliana[/name], [name]Alina[/name], [name]Aeliana[/name], and Alona are some real names that remind me of [name]Aliana[/name]…

I love the name [name]Alyona[/name] and the meaning is simple but beautiful. [name]Eliana[/name] changes the sound of the name sooo Idk but I like the spelling. The others I don’t like that much.

[name]Edit[/name]: Okay I know I’m crazy but does anyone like the combination [name]Laelia[/name] [name]Thisbe[/name] J??? (or how would you spell [name]Thisbe[/name])

Alliannah looks like a made up name to me . [name]Laelia[/name] is an old [name]Roman[/name] name meaning “cheerful” or “chatty” according to the Penguin [name]Baby[/name] Name book. I would go with that one. The first middle names that came to mind for [name]Laelia[/name] were the following:
[name]Laelia[/name] [name]Jean[/name]
[name]Laelia[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Laelia[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Laelia[/name] [name]Eve[/name]
[name]Laelia[/name] [name]Kay[/name]
[name]Laelia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Laelia[/name] [name]Wren[/name]

[name]Laelia[/name] [name]Kay[/name]
[name]Laelia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Laelia[/name] [name]Wren[/name]

Those are my favorite out of you suggestions :slight_smile:

They sound like hip hop musicians.