Almost ready to name our trio but still need some insight

We’re very close to naming our nameless triplet (delivery surprise)

We have [name]Leon[/name] [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Jonas[/name] [name]David[/name] for boys.
For girls we’ve got [name]Nora[/name] [name]Danielle[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Denise[/name].

To complete our trio we’re debating between [name]Eva[/name] and [name]Cleo[/name] for girls, middle names either [name]June[/name] or [name]Jane[/name], the better half’s grandmother and mother.
For boys we’re thorn between [name]Theo[/name] and [name]Elliot[/name] as first names, and middle names are the better half’s father and grandfather [name]Denis[/name] and [name]Didier[/name].

Big siblings are [name]Milo[/name] [name]Julien[/name] and [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Jo[/name]”lle.

Thanks for your help =)

For girl’s names:

I like [name]Cleo[/name] the best, because with [name]Eva[/name] all of the girl’s names end in -a.
[name]Cleo[/name] [name]Jane[/name]

For boy’s names:

I like them both! [name]Theo[/name] seems to fit with all of the names best, but I think [name]Elliot[/name] makes a better triplet set.

[name]Elliot[/name] [name]Denis[/name]

Good luck!!

We have [name]Leon[/name] [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Jonas[/name] [name]David[/name] for boys.
For girls we’ve got [name]Nora[/name] [name]Danielle[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Denise[/name].
I vote for [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Jane[/name] for a girl - [name]June[/name] is very similar to [name]Jude[/name] imo and I love [name]Cleo[/name]!
For a boy, I think [name]Theo[/name] is too similar in sound to [name]Leon[/name] (and [name]Cleo[/name]), and I absolutely love [name]Elliott[/name] with [name]Leon[/name], [name]Jonas[/name], [name]Nora[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] so you can’t lose no matter what gender the babies turn out to be! I vote [name]Elliott[/name] [name]Denis[/name] (unless you use [name]Denise[/name]).

I love how all your middles are J and D, even for the older siblings. Good luck!

I’d go with [name]Elliot[/name] and [name]Eva[/name] over [name]Theo[/name] and [name]Cleo[/name] as [name]Theo[/name] and [name]Cleo[/name] are too close to older brother [name]Milo[/name]. I have four kids with short names and the more similar they are in sound the easier it is to confuse them or morph them together. [name]Elliot[/name] and [name]Eva[/name] are similar in sound as well but since they are both your 3rd choices it doesn’t sound like it’s likely you’ll use both of them.

[name]How[/name] amazing to be expecting triplets!!!

I totally love the names [name]Leon[/name] [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Jonas[/name] [name]David[/name]!! Those are definitely keepers! For a third, I prefer [name]Theo[/name] [name]Denis[/name], but agree that [name]Theo[/name] does not go as well with [name]Leon[/name] and [name]Milo[/name] as [name]Elliot[/name] would. So, [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Denis[/name] for a third boy.

It was neat to see the name [name]Denise[/name] come up in your post because, just last night, I was thinking how I hadn’t heard the name [name]Denise[/name] used or mentioned in years and years (had a friend [name]Denise[/name] in 5th grade).

[name]Nora[/name] [name]Danielle[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Denise[/name] are beautiful names!! For a third, I happen to totally [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Eva[/name]. If two end with with the letter /a/, there is nothing wrong with three ending with /a/. [name]Eva[/name] [name]Jane[/name] would be awesome in my opinion.

You have good taste in names and have narrowed your choices down to very fine names. Keep us posted on your final choices for these precious babies!

I vote for [name]Eva[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Denis[/name]. Congrats on the triplets!

Hm for girls I personally prefer [name]Cleo[/name] because of [name]Eva[/name]'s popularity, but [name]Eva[/name] fits better with [name]Nora[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name]. [name]Eva[/name] [name]Jane[/name].
For boys I love [name]Elliot[/name] with [name]Leon[/name] and [name]Jonas[/name]! I also love [name]Didier[/name], but think [name]Denis[/name] fits better with the other middle names. [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Denis[/name].

I’m very curious-- do you have some system figured out so you’ll know which names to choose depending on what combination of genders you get? Or will you just wing it once you see the babies?

Good luck to you!

dove14:
Our three stooges are sharing a placenta and a sac, so we’re pretty certain that they are all the same gender. In the remote case that the ultrasound is missing one or two sacs (and I wish that was the case!) we’ll probably pick [name]Lydia[/name], [name]Nora[/name] and [name]Jonas[/name] for 2 girls and a boy and [name]Leon[/name], [name]Jonas[/name] and [name]Eva[/name]/[name]Cleo[/name] for two boys and girl. No worries, we wouldn’t repeat [name]Denis[/name] and [name]Denise[/name].

Three stooges! hee hee! Too cute! :slight_smile: [name]Aren[/name]'t monoamniotic triplets pretty rare? When are you due?
Good luck to you again in everything!

Yes they are. All the doctors we’ve seen (and we’ve seen many!) told us that this is the first and probably last case of momo triplets they’ve seen. It’s kind of discouraging but everyone is doing their very best, the kiddos included.

Planning their names actually keep things cheerful and hopeful aorund here =)

If everything goes well we’re sceduled for a c-section in mid-[name]June[/name].

[name]Cleo[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Elliott[/name] [name]Dennis[/name] get my votes :slight_smile:

All great names though!

Wow! That is rare then! I remember seeing a show about Momo twins being rare, so I figure triplets must be even more so!
If you are due to be delivered in [name]June[/name], they’ve already made it a long way!
I’m sending prayers for your babies and your family!