Alternatives to the name we have picked...

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all, I’m kind of new here. I’m expecting a baby boy in [name_u]July[/name_u] and I think we have finally found a name we both love.

I was actually looking through these forums and the name was in a list on the page when my OH walked over and it just stood out to him and we were both like WOW!

I just wondered if you Berries could come up with some equally cool alternatives for us to consider? We love more unusual names that he will definitely only be one of in his class sort of thing…

The name is [name_m]Caspian[/name_m].

Thank you :slight_smile:

I really love [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]! It’s so handsome. The only other ones I can think of are [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] and [name_m]Casper[/name_m]/[name_m]Caspar[/name_m] right now.

Other [name_m]Cas[/name_m] names:

[name_m]Cassian[/name_m] (already mentioned)
[name_m]Casper[/name_m] (already mentioned)
[name_m]Castiel[/name_m]
Cassander
[name_m]Cassius[/name_m]
[name_m]Casimir[/name_m]
[name_m]Cassiel[/name_m]

Names with a similar length and ending:

[name_m]Lucian[/name_m]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Fabian[/name_m]
Rhydian
[name_m]Justinian[/name_m]
[name_m]Killian[/name_m]
[name_m]Philemon[/name_m]
[name_m]Hadrian[/name_m]
[name_m]Valerian[/name_m]
Oberon
Orion

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] is a great option.

Along those lines, I also like:

[name_m]Casper[/name_m]
[name_m]Finian[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Julien[/name_m]
[name_m]Julien[/name_m]

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] is awesome: ideas: [name_m]Cian[/name_m] / [name_m]Kian[/name_m] . [name_m]Demetrius[/name_m] . [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] . [name_m]Luther[/name_m] . [name_u]Florian[/name_u] . [name_m]Severin[/name_m]
[name_m]Severus[/name_m] . [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] . [name_u]Orion[/name_u] . [name_m]Osiris[/name_m] . [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] . [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] . [name_m]Evander[/name_m] . [name_m]Aurelian[/name_m] . [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m]
[name_m]Denzel[/name_m] . [name_m]Nigel[/name_m] . [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] . [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] . [name_m]Leviticus[/name_m] . [name_u]Torrance[/name_u] . [name_m]Torian[/name_m] . [name_u]Tobin[/name_u]

I love [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]! It’s one of my favorite boy names of all time. Can’t go wrong :).

I also like the above mentioned options of [name_u]Orion[/name_u], [name_u]Florian[/name_u], and [name_u]Dorian[/name_u], which all have a similar vibe. But [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] is truly stunning.