Amara?

I’ve recently come across the name [name]Amara[/name] for a little girl, and personally, I love it! It has a gorgeous meaning (“lovely forever”), which doesn’t hurt either. Plus, it isn’t incredibly popular. It’s simple and strong, yet has a sweet, soft sound. Thoughts?

We have good friends with a little [name]Amara[/name] who turns one next weekend! I had never heard of the name before they announced her, but I like it. It is not super straightforward in terms of spelling/pronounciation, but its pretty easy once you hear it once. Its very pretty and yes the meaning is lovely!

[name]Amara[/name] is very sweet, pretty and has an exotic flair. It’s a multi-cultural name with different meanings ( Greek, Sanskrit -“immortal” or “eternal”, in [name]Africa[/name]-“grace " or graceful” and Arabic “dear” or “sweetheart”). It’s definitely a versatile name that can crossover between cultures.

Strangely, I know three Amaras! They’re all either in middle or high school. I’ve never heard this name anywhere else though. Maybe it’s just popular in my area? But either way, I think it’s lovely.

“Meh” for me, but I see how people think it’s gorgeous, so I say go for it! I don’t know any girls with this name, however I do know one [name]Mara[/name].

i like it. you could call her, “amari” for shot.