Amusing Names!

Thought we should have somewhere to share all those slightly amusing names we hear day to day!

So, here’s mine! Well to start with, my name is [name]Lily[/name] [name]Potter[/name] and my f-i-l is [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name]! I have also met people called [name]David[/name] [name]Davies[/name], [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Andrew[/name] McAndrews, Miss Apps and Walid Butt!

Look forward to hearing yours!

I know an [name]Andy[/name] [name]Anderson[/name], and he named his son [name]Adrian[/name] [name]Anderson[/name], which is still too matchy for me. And when I was in high school, I knew twins [name]Juanita[/name] and [name]Lanita[/name] that both went by [name]Nita[/name]!

I love that your name is [name]Lily[/name] [name]Potter[/name], and that your f-i-l is [name]Harry[/name]! [name]Hope[/name] you’re a fan.

There is a man on our local news named [name]Neil[/name] McNeil.

There’s also the ‘Good [name]Morning[/name] [name]America[/name]’ news anchor named [name]Robin[/name] [name]Roberts[/name] (her middle name is [name]Rene[/name]).

My cousin is [name]Adrienne[/name] [name]Ann[/name] Ac@r and there was a tv presenter on our version of cable tv - DSTV or M-net - called [name]Scott[/name] [name]Scott[/name].