Amy or Aimee?

Which spelling do you prefer? And what do you think of the name in general?

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Amy[/name_f]. It’s not my favorite name, but it’s all right.

100% [name_f]Amy[/name_f]. The name isn’t my favourite. It’s quite dated in my mind, but I can see the appeal.

I much prefer [name_f]Aimee[/name_f]. I just think it looks much prettier than [name_f]Amy[/name_f]. I like the name, I think it’s sweet and pretty. If it weren’t my mom’s name, I might use it.

Amy. Either way, I think it’s dated and bland.

I adore the name, but it’s already used in S/O’s family :frowning: I prefer the [name_f]Aimee[/name_f] spelling!

I love this name so much! I use [name_f]Amy[/name_f], but I prefer [name_f]Aimee[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Amy[/name_f] ! We considered it for our child as we had an AMAZING and attentive nurse who changed our world ! I love the simplicity and beauty of it

It’s not my kind of name, personally, but I work with a girl called [name_f]Aimee[/name_f], and that spelling has grown on me, and I now prefer it to [name_f]Amy[/name_f]. However, I think she would have it spelled incorrectly her whole life, as people will hear it and automatically write [name_f]Amy[/name_f]. I have a name that is mispelled on the daily, and it really doesn’t bother me, but it’s something to consider.

I love [name_f]Amy[/name_f]. Sweet and stylish

I prefer [name_f]Amy[/name_f], and I really like it! It’s so sweet, friendly, and spunky yet gentle!

Amy

Beautiful name beautiful meaning

Also [name_f]Esme[/name_f]

I kind of prefer [name_f]Aimee[/name_f], it seems more exciting and the only [name_f]Amy[/name_f] I know my age has it spelled that way. All the older [name_f]Amy[/name_f]’s I know have it spelled [name_f]Amy[/name_f].

Yeah [name_f]Amy[/name_f]/Aimee isn’t my favourite name but [name_f]Amy[/name_f] seems less fussy i know two [name_f]Aimee[/name_f]’s and everyone finds a way to say there name incorrectly.

So i guess evn Though [name_f]Aimee[/name_f] looks that little bit prettier i’m gonna go for [name_f]Amy[/name_f] just less hassle

I prefer [name_f]Amy[/name_f], especially if you live in the anglosphere. It’s dated and not going to make a comeback yet, but that could be to your advantage (hint: she’d be the only one in her class).

1 Like

Amy! It’s short but packs a punch.

2 Likes

I prefer [name_f]Amy[/name_f] and I like the name but prefer [name_f]Amelia[/name_f].

2 Likes

I prefer [name_f]Amy[/name_f]! I think it’s pretty.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Amy[/name_f] as a name and that is my preferred spelling.

1 Like

I’m not keen on either name but my favourite is [name_f]Amy[/name_f] I prefer the simplicity of this spelling

1 Like