Amy Poehler

[name]Amy[/name] Poehler and [name]Will[/name] [name]Arnett[/name] welcomed son [name]Abel[/name] [name]James[/name] on Friday. He will join big brother [name]Archie[/name].

So wdyt?

[name]Abel[/name] isn’t really my taste, but it seems to go well with [name]Archie[/name].

I think [name]Abel[/name] and [name]Archie[/name] are awesome together. I love it when celebrities choose classic names rather than trendy names for their children. And I also really like [name]Abel[/name]. I think it’s cool, but would never use it myself.

My only issue is the difference of the length, and number of syllables, each name has. They sound different in that way.
[name]Archibald[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Emerson[/name]
[name]Abel[/name] [name]James[/name]

That’s my only issue. Very different that way. Otherwise, they’re great names!

I really like the name [name]Abel[/name]! For me, [name]Archibald[/name] and [name]Abel[/name] are a little too matchy. But they call him [name]Archie[/name], which works better.

I loooooooooooooove this kid’s name.

Seems like a more reasonable choice than some star babies. Not a huge fan of [name]Abel[/name] or [name]Archie[/name], but together they are cute!

I love the names they’ve chosen for their kids. So classic, and not popular.

When I heard that [name]Amy[/name] Poehler and [name]Will[/name] [name]Arnett[/name] named their second son, [name]Abel[/name], all I thought about was [name]Cain[/name] killed his brother [name]Abel[/name] in the Bible. Bad association but somehow I still think it was a brave choice. So much better than some names celebrities come up with like [name]Pilot[/name] Inspektor, [name]Bronx[/name] [name]Mowgli[/name], [name]Fifi[/name] Trixiebelle and Zuma [name]Nesta[/name] [name]Rock[/name]. What are these people thinking? Are they thinking? [name]Apple[/name] meet [name]Sunday[/name]. [name]Banjo[/name] meet [name]Heavenly[/name] Hiraani [name]Tiger[/name] [name]Lily[/name]. There may be alot of money spent on therapy in the years ahead!

Well I really like [name]Archie[/name]'s name. I don’t particularly like [name]Abel[/name], but I think it’s a perfectly good name. Funny thing is a girl I know just named her son [name]Abel[/name] less than a year ago.

Everyone always brings up [name]Pilot[/name] and Zuma. As far as word names go, [name]Pilot[/name] isn’t terrible. Yes, paired with misspelled Inspektor, it doesn’t seem like a good choice but alone, [name]Pilot[/name] isn’t the worst of them all. Actually, even together it isn’t the worst of them all. It hardly makes a blip on my radar. Now I love Zuma and [name]Nesta[/name]. Together they’re not very strong but apart, they’re both good names, especially [name]Nesta[/name]. [name]Nesta[/name] has to be one of the prettiest boy names I’ve ever heard. A family member had cats named [name]Kai[/name] and [name]Nesta[/name], long before this little babe was born so [name]Nesta[/name] isn’t a [name]Bob[/name] [name]Marley[/name] secret. Plus, it’s way cooler than naming your kid (or dog) [name]Marley[/name].

[name]Archie[/name] isn’t something I would choose for my child but [name]Abel[/name] is extremely handsome and strong.I love this name.
There are many stories about murderous people but people still use the names of them. Not out of love, rememberance or adoration but because a name is a name is a name is a name.

That may be the case, but remember that [name]Abel[/name] was the good guy in that scenario. :wink: [name]Cain[/name] was the first murderer; [name]Abel[/name] was the first martyr.

I had no idea [name]Amy[/name] Poehler was expecting again! Congrats to her!

I prefer [name]Abel[/name] over [name]Archie[/name] and it’s 100x better than naming a kid [name]Pilot[/name] Inspektor, just sayin’.