An apology and an introduction

Hello, and I’m so sorry for all of the misfortune that has befallen you and your family of late. However, at least your beautiful little girl has a name, lovely [name]Lark[/name]!

I’d go with [name]Lark[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] ----, as [name]Lark[/name] is HER name, as you mentioned, and [name]Juliet[/name] is both a normal name and your favorite (not to mention, it is extraordinarily beautiful). As for her second middle name, [name]Aster[/name] has a harsh sound that I don’t care for, especially with the hard end sound of [name]Juliet[/name] and the hard sounds in “[name]Jackson[/name].” So, I’d go with a form of [name]Mary[/name]. Maryweld, albeit interesting and unique, sounds a bit odd and [name]Lark[/name] already has a natural, woodsy feel.

Might you try [name]Marigold[/name], [name]Mariel[/name], [name]Marissa[/name], [name]Muriel[/name], [name]Maisie[/name], [name]Mariella[/name], or [name]Rosemary[/name]?

My Pick - [name]Lark[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name] “[name]Jackson[/name],” [name]Lark[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Mariella[/name] “[name]Jackson[/name],” OR…

[name]Julia[/name] [name]Lark[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name] “[name]Jackson[/name]”

Best wishes to you and your family, BabyGrey!

Here is a long list of all the variant forms of [name]Mary[/name] so that you can see if there is one there that really ‘fits’ with your [name]Lark[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] combo.

I think the flow and uniqueness of Maryweld seduced me for a while but maybe one of these would be a better match?

Language of origin: Hebrew

Meaning/translation: bitterness (?)

Info about origin: as the name of [name]Mary[/name], the mother of [name]Jesus[/name], a symbol for pure and deep love

the meaning of the name is disputed; maybe it means ‘bitterness’
another possibility is an Egyptian origin with the name derived from ‘mry’ (beloved)
‘[name]Maria[/name]’ is the Greek/Latin original form, ‘[name]Mirjam[/name]’ the older Aramaic/Hebrew form probably the most often used [name]Christian[/name] female name

Variants:

[name]Mary[/name] English (#41 in US popularity)
Maike [name]German[/name], Low [name]German[/name], Frisian
Mareile [name]German[/name], Swiss [name]German[/name]
[name]Maria[/name] [name]German[/name], Italian, Portuguese, English, Scandinavian, Dutch, Polish, Greek (#42 in US popularity)
[name]Mariana[/name] [name]German[/name] (#428 in US popularity)
[name]Marie[/name] [name]German[/name], French (#293 in US popularity)
[name]Marion[/name] [name]German[/name], French, English
Mariona [name]German[/name]
[name]Marisa[/name] [name]German[/name], Italian, Spanish, English (#195 in US popularity)
[name]Marissa[/name] [name]German[/name], Italian, Spanish, English (#62 in US popularity)
[name]Miriam[/name] English, French, [name]German[/name] (#286 in US popularity)
[name]Mirjam[/name] [name]German[/name], Dutch
[name]Manon[/name] French
[name]Mariah[/name] English (#78 in US popularity)
[name]Mariam[/name] English, Arabic (#905 in US popularity)
[name]Mariel[/name] English (#953 in US popularity)
[name]Mariela[/name] English (#655 in US popularity)
[name]Mariella[/name] Italian
[name]Marietta[/name] Italian
[name]Mariette[/name] French
[name]Marilyn[/name] English (#461 in US popularity)
[name]Marita[/name] Italian, Spanish
[name]Maritza[/name] Spanish (#480 in US popularity)
[name]Mar[/name]”a Spanish
[name]Maureen[/name] English (#756 in US popularity)
[name]May[/name] English
[name]Mia[/name] Scandinavian (#227 in US popularity)
[name]Mollie[/name] English (#508 in US popularity)
[name]Molly[/name] English (#93 in US popularity)
Manja Russian
[name]Marija[/name] Russian
[name]Marika[/name] Hungarian
[name]Mariska[/name] Hungarian
[name]Marja[/name] Russian
Marushka Russian
[name]Meeri[/name] Finnish
[name]Malia[/name] [name]Hawaii[/name] (#918 in US popularity)
[name]Marion[/name]

So glad to hear from you!! I think [name]Lark[/name] is beautiful, and I love that she seemed to choose it herself.
For full name, I like [name]Lark[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Jackson[/name], or [name]Lark[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]. I think a soft ending like [name]Marie[/name] or [name]Malia[/name] or [name]May[/name] would help balance out the K and T endings of the other two.

I hope your health problems begin to resolve soon! I was worried that might be why you stopped posting.