An introduction and some opinions needed please (:

[i]Arial[/name]]Hello everyone! I’m [name]Hannah[/name], but you can call me anything you can come up with, I have billions of nick-names, so just be creative (: I don’t have any children yet, but I hope to start a family in three or four years time. I’m a complete name nerd, and I love being prepared, so here I am! I also frequent BNG a lot; if I’m not studying for college I am usually online searching for names.

First of all, I wanted to ask your opinions on the name [name]Carbry[/name]? As I understand it’s an Irish name, and I am completely falling in love with it. I have a few combos that I am unsure about at the moment; [name]Carbry[/name] [name]Alden[/name], [name]Carbry[/name] [name]Alben[/name] and [name]Carbry[/name] [name]Wade[/name]. I would love your opinions and suggestions on these combos.

Secondly, I was wondering if you thought that [name]Bellamy[/name] is too feminine for a boy? I absolutely love this name, but I much prefer it on a boy than a girl. Wdyt of [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Rupert[/name], [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Kester[/name] and [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Keats[/name]?

I hope to be around a lot, and give helpful advice to all you wonderful people (:

~[name]Hannah[/name]~[/i]

Hey, welcome!

[name]Carbry[/name] is an interesting name…It makes me think of [name]Camry[/name], which I like more. [name]Carbry[/name] [name]Alden[/name] is nice. I’m not a fan of [name]Carbry[/name] though.

[name]Bellamy[/name] isn’t too girly imo. It could very well work on a boy. [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Keats[/name] is awesome to me.

[name]Welcome[/name], [name]Hannah[/name]. :slight_smile:

I have kind of a hard time saying the name [name]Carbry[/name] out loud… the “rbr” just doesn’t want to cooperate for some reason! I’m not really a fan, to be honest.

I like [name]Bellamy[/name], I think it works well for a boy. I like your combo of [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Rupert[/name], but I think I’d like [name]Rupert[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] even more.

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Hannah[/name]!

[name]Carbry[/name] is an interesting name, and [name]Carbry[/name] [name]Alben[/name] is a nice combo for it. [name]Carbry[/name] [name]Wade[/name] is also quite cool. I think [name]Carbry[/name] works with current trends.

I think [name]Bellamy[/name] is a name rare enough that people wouldn’t assign it to a gender, so I think it is safe to use on a boy. [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Rupert[/name] is my favourite! :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone!

I appreciate all the feedback and opinions.

I think, of all the [name]Carbry[/name] combos my fave is [name]Carbry[/name] [name]Wade[/name], because it honors a very special friend of mine.

I also love [name]Bellamy[/name], so it’s good that you don’t think it’s too feminine. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Keats[/name], and [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Rupert[/name] is a close second!

I have another question too, wdyt of the name [name]Dexter[/name]? I’m loving it more and more since I’ve been seeing it around a lot.

Thanks berries!